That Beer Date

Sal's POV
God this girl is beautiful and so perfect. "So what kind of drink do you want" I ask Randi.
She says "Bud Light would be perfect after that flight I just had a few hours ago."
I say "Oh cool where did you fly from." And ordered two bud lights. "Kentucky.But I'm thinking that about going to collage in New York." I mention.
" I live in New York what college are you going too if it's close maybe we could hang out."
Randi says with excitement "St John's University too study television and film."
I say "Hey I went there and studied Television and Film if you need any help just ask."
Randi say "Okay but wouldn't that require your number."and winks.
"Yeah give me your phone."
"So why are you on this cruse." I say. "Well my friend forced me to come. She said I needed to meet people but she just wanted me to come because she wants to see the Impractical Jokers." Randi exclaims.
I state "Oh so I assume you know who I am."
She looks at me in confusion "Sal you're the guy I ran into about 30 minutes ago and now we're on a beer date. This is first time I've actually communicated with a guy let alone you."
I say "Okay lol I'm just being an idiot." She says "Yeah my idiot!"
I feel my cheeks get hot and I finish my beer. I look at my phone and it's 5:30 and I have 30 minutes until our live show.
I say to Randi disappointed " Sorry I got to go I have to be somewhere in 30 minutes."
Randi looks at her phone "Oh shit same god Sarah's going to kill me..well okay bye."
I say "Okay se ya later." Hugging her.