5

Randi's POV
"Hey babe get up I accidentally slept here."
Sal says "Why is that a bad thing."
I say "Sarah is a little crazy."
Sal pouts "But I'll miss you."
I say "I'll miss you too."
As I kiss him and leave. When I get into my hotel room Sarah says "Where have you been."
I say "I got drunk and a friend let me crash at their place."
She squeals "Ohh is it that guy you met."
I say "I never told you it was a guy it could be a girl."
Sarah says "Well who ever this mystery person is I will find out sooner or later."
I say sarcastically "Okay you have fun with that but remember I'm good a keeping secrets and it would be a shame if those got out."
Sarah cried "No you wouldn't."
"Oh I would...Now stay out of my personal life!"I screamed.
"Fine." She says pouting.
As I'm doing my makeup Sal text me.
~BUZZ BUZZ~
Sal: I miss you.🖤
Randi: I miss you too but it's been like 30 minutes since I left lol.
Sal: Yeah I know but I wanna snuggle.
Randi: Sal you need to get up you realize you have a meet and great in 2 hours and you still have to do your hair.
Sal: Ugh I just wanna stay in bed.
Randi: Get up and take a shower I'll be down there in a minute so I can do your hair.
Sal: Okay
I get done and walk down to sals room. He opens the door and he's in nothing but a towel. I say "Oh mama!" Sal just laughs as I walk in. We walk in the bathroom and I start in his hair. As I finish Sal says "Damn girl you good at hair we should hire you on the show as a make up and hair person." I giggled "That would help pay of my college debt haha." Sal states "I'll look into it."