Beer Date Number 2

Sal's POV
God now I feel like and idiot she's gonna go total fangirl now that she knows. Randi walks towards me and I expect the worst.
She says "Hey, well that was weird but I'm not going to go total fangirl you're still guy I bumped into in the hallway. Not Sal from Impractical Jokers."
I stare at her with my mouth wide open. I say "Okay you're way to perfect. How did this even happen that we met."
Randi admits "Sal I need to tell you something."
I say curiously "Go ahead."
Randi takes a deep breath and says "Sal I haven't believed in love since the 8th grade. But after I met you a few hours ago I feel so different."
I say "Randi I feel the exact same way." I pick her up and carry her to my room. She laughs "Sal what are you doing."
I say "You'll see."
I unlock my door with Randi on my back. I throw her on my bed and start kissing her passionately fireworks go of in my body.
I stop  "Are you okay with this."
Putting her arms around me she says "Yes!"
As we go back to our kissing every inch of me tingles I've never felt this before. After we are done Randi says "That felt like fireworks were going off in my body."
I say "I've never felt that until now."
Randi say " Must be true love." as she kisses my lips.
"So I guess we're going out now?" I ask. Randi says "Yeah I guess so."