6

Sal's POV
Are me and Randi actually meant for each other. I love her but I know she said she felt different with me, but she also said she didn't believe in love. Randi says concerned "Sal are you okay?"
I say " Yeah..Yeah I was just thinking." Randi joked "Don't do that to much sone you'll turn into my 13 year old self writing fan fiction."
I say " What the fuck are you talking about."
Randi mumbled "Nothing...Vulgatto."
I say "Randi...No..Not you..You said you're not a fan!"
Randi replied "I'm not and I wasn't...Sarah made me watch one video off the tenderloins and made me write a fan fiction for her."
I sighed "God dammit Randi now I have to read it."
Randi shrieked "NO..umm no it's really bad...and I didn't even ship you it was about your friendship."
I insist " Now I have to read it."
Randi sighed "Okay but don't make fun of it."
I start to read her story and it's amazing.
"I love it." I confess.
"What?" Randi says shocked.
"Yeah it's actually really good I thought it would be one of those fangirl fan fictions."{Like this one lol}Sal says. "I never thought you would say that lol." Randi confesses.
"Hey maybe I'll read it at the show in a hour."
Randi growled "If you do I swear to the Dark Lord Satan."
I cut her off " You mean yourself."
"Yes I mean my self." Randi chuckles.
"Fine but if you read it a girl to my right is going to scream and blow your eardrums out."
I sassed "I'm willing to take that chance."
----------------------------------------------Ohh cliff hanger LunaFabulousRose probably hates me for this but ❤️ you.