Chapter 5: Night Life

Reader's POV

We arrived home after an eventful day at school, I still had a grin on my face; excited for whatever tonight will hold.  This dinner lounge sounds super nice.

"How'd the photo shoot go?" I asked filing out of the limo

"Eh, fine. Uneventful, honestly.  I was being serious about you getting your head shots taken." He reminded me

"I know, you told me when I got here." I smirked

"Seems like you and Marinette are getting along."

The mansion doors creaked open.

"Yeah, she's pretty cool."

"Did you know she's a fashion designer too?"

"Noooo! I didn't, you stinker!" I said nudging him

"You dress pretty good; you obviously know what you like."

"Thanks, I love a ton of bands so I kind of just dress however I want.  I love my long sleeves and hats any day of the week, but something I really fell in love with was this long sleeve black and white button up shirt with a gray hood.  Too bad I left it back home, kept me so warm during the cold."

"You have a picture of it?"

I pulled out my phone and showed him the pic.

"Wow, that's really nice."

"Yeah, I know."

After I showed him it, he had a spark in his eye. I could tell he had an idea, but I'll ask him later.

Our shoes clicked against the marble steps walking up.

"I have a feeling after you get your head shots done, you'll be wearing awesome threads like that in no time! Even better!"

"Dude, thanks but enough." I said rolling my eyes

"I'm just saying, in addition to your music stuff you love, being a model would be a great thing too."

"I'll keep that in mind."

My hand slid across the soft, polished banister.

"You got a bit of time to kill before tonight, what do you wanna do?"

"I'll just play my guitar and the piano."

"Cool with me, have fun." Adrien said heading to his room

I grabbed my acoustic, and headed back downstairs. As I unzipped the case, my eyes caught that the piano lid wasn't propped up. A thought came to mind.

Can I lay on top of it? I mean, obviously I can; singers have done that a few times...but would it hold me?

"Oh who am I kidding? I weigh next to nothing compared to the piano anyway. Time to cross something off my bucket list!" I declared