His POV

Zachary's POV

"Hey sweetie, will you please bring this  gift to your Tita Meg. She's in Highwoods Village. " Mommy asks.

By the way, she's Cassandra and my dad is Matthew.

" K. Just put it there. " I answer and finish what I am eating.

I am about to leave when my Mom bids her goodbye.

"Bye sweetie, be friendly ha."

"Tss."

I jump to my car and start the engine. I went to the village my Mom told me and gave the gift to Tita Meg. She's my mother's cousin and she's also her best friend.

" Thank you Zach, pasabi na rin sa Mom mo ha." Tita said.

" K."

I'm on my way to school when my phone beeps so I check it and I saw that my new friend in Facebook message me. But I don't reply nor open it cause I don't know her. Besides, it's my sister who accepts her.

I am near to our school when I saw a stupid girl, walking without looking to her direction and she is busy on her phone. Is she out of her mind? So I decided na businahan siya.

"Ay palaka. Ano ba?" she shouted.

I roll down the window of my car and I saw her jaw dropped. Why girls always wear that face when they look at me? Well, it's not my fault that I'm too perfect on their eyes.

"Hey, your mouth" I said and she eagerly close it when she noticed how stupid she was.

"Tss. Stupid. Don't use your phone when you're walking if you don't want to die. " I said then left her.

I park the car at the back part of this University and start walking. I always do this because I know there's a lot  of girls waiting for me in the front gate.

I'm on my way to our room when my phone rings. I answered it.

"What?" I ask.

"Woah, chill bro. I just want to say that I'm coming home and I want you to fetch me at the airport. " Zane says.

He is my twin and my total opposite. He is cheerful and friendly not like me.

"Can't you do it in your own? I'm in the school. "

" I will love that but our lovely parents expect you here. "

" Fine." I ended the call and hurriedly went to my car. He's a pain in my ass.

When I get there I saw him waving his hand to me then wink to the girls na kanina pa irit ng irit. Tss. Annoying. I hate attentions but he loves it.

" Hi bro, nice to see you again. " he said ng makalapit na siya.

" Sakay na. I'm late" I said instead.

We were quiet until we get home.

"Next week, papasok na rin ako sa University nyo. Love to hear that? " he mockingly say but I just ignore it.

When he goes near me they always compare us. Didn't they know that even we're twins we are different?

At VGA University.

I hurriedly went to our room and as expected their eyes are all looking at me. I ignored it and walk straightly to my chair. I got tired so I choose to sleep. 

" Mr. Ferrer,why are you late? "

"You don't care" then I went back to what I am doing.

I feel that someone is staring at me but the hell I care.

*bell rings*

The bell rings sign that the class is dismissed so I went out the room don't minding those girls worshipping me.

"Ang gwapo niya talaga."
"Zach, sagutin mo na ako please."
"Handa na akong maging asawa mo, Zach."

At our house.

" Hi Kuya Zach, how's your day? " My sister asks as she kisses my cheeks.

"Boring. " I answer and go to my room.

She follows me and ask me random things but I don't want to talk so I just keep silent.

" Alis na ko Kuya Sungit. I know you don't want that Kuya Zane is here but remember that I love you Kuya."

Yeah, she always tell that to me and she's the only one who understands what I'm feeling even at young age. And I love her.

I went down and get some foods then I start doing my school works. After that, I take a bath and I'm ready to sleep when my phone beeps again.

Tss. I know this is the girl again so I dont bother looking at it.

------
That is Zachary Ferrer👆😍. Isipin nyo na lang masungit siya haha.

Vote and share please. Thanks