postlude

r o s i e

thank you all very much for your support on this short story. writing this story hasn't really been all that easy, but it did help me to explore the feelings one might face in such a situation. the overall vibe of this book was pretty melancholic; something I really wanted to capture.

if you've got any questions about Rosie, or Callum or any other character or plot dynamic, just ask away, and I will do my best to answer them.

and thank you for getting this book to the highest ranking of #110.

s p i n - o f f

Rosie has definitely opened up a new universe, and I'm please to inform you all that Callum will get his own story.

however, that will only be written later.

u p c o m i n g

the next book that will be posted on my account will be 'The Dragon Girl,' because that was initially supposed to be up. it's a fantasy book, and I kid you not, but it has one of the most intricate plots I've ever designed. hope you all enjoy that book.

a c k n o w l e d g e m e n t s

to, Alyse_BreAnn, Mistalee_, heartraves  EndlessEvenings BlueFlameM.

thank you all.

so here's the official wrap to my fourth book on wattpad. hope you all liked it. stay tuned for more.

love as always,

aspir.