A Dancer's Life... Well, Sort of (Brooke Hyland FanFic)

~So this is my first story! I don't even know if it's gonna be good but I'd really appreciate feedback to make it better! Like, comment, vote, follow! Thanks :)

-Rachel

___________________________

I woke up this morning to my alarm clock buzzing annoyingly. It's 6 am and that only means one thing, it's the first day of my sophomore year at school. Shouldn't I be excited? Not when you're dreading Abby Lee Miller's wrath later at pyramid. I didn't do well at nationals. I missed a grande jeté at the end of the number. I know she's going to hold it against me even though we got 1st place overall. But that's never good enough.

Anyway, I roll out of bed and a walk into the bathroom. I put my hair up in a top knot and turn on the water in the shower. I don't wash my hair in the morning because then I can't put heat to it. I just come home from dance every night and wash it. I take a shower and wrap a towel around me and walk back to my room. On my way, my little sister, Paige, tiredly greets me. It's her first day of high school today.

I head into my room and check my phone. I have two unread messages. Hmm, I wonder who they're from.

Brandonnn: Hey Brookie! I'm so excited for my first day of senior year! But sad that I'll be leaving you soon. Pick you up at 7:15 ;)

Nicky: Cookie! I know you're getting all girly and ready, but good morning beautiful :) see you soon!

I love my best friends so much! I mean, we've been close for forever now because we all dance at ALDC. Were all in different companies but Abby was telling us she's going to "change it up". I don't know what that means, but I hope it means were going to dance together!

I look at my phone and realize it's 6:30. Crap! I have to get moving!

I walk into my closet and get a pair of light seafoam colored short shorts and a brown belt. I find a floral shirt with the same color in it. Perfect! I grab a pair of white sandals and walk out of my closet to get dressed.

I go over to my vanity and plug in my curling iron. While it's heating up, I apply moisturizer and foundation. I apply nude eyeshadow to my entire eye, tan to my lid, and brown to my crease. Then, I blended it in with a smudge brush. I apply pencil eyeliner to my upper and lower waterlines and a thin line of liquid above my lashes. I use mascara and make my lashes thick and long. I look in the mirror and I love it. I do this makeup every day because it brings out my eye color.

I take the hot curling iron and curl the ends of my hair then spray it with flexible hold humidity hairspray. I take a few pieces from the front and twist them back. Perfect.

I take a few pictures and post them on Instagram with the caption, "First day of school! Wish me luck! Kisses xoxo".

I grab my sequined Victoria Secret Pink back pack and run down stairs. I have 5 minutes! My mom sees me, "Hey Brooke, you ready?".

"Yeah Brandon's picking me up in a few,"

"Okay, be safe,"

"I will mom, love you!"

"I love you too Brookie!". I grab an apple and granola bar and head out to Brandon's car.

"Hey beautiful," Brandon says.

I just laugh and say, "Hey hot stuff,". We always joke around like this and it's cool.

"Is it cool if we pick Nick up?" "Of course!".

We drive down the street to Nick's house and he hops in the back since I'm in the front. "Hey Brandon! Hey gorgeous!".

"Hi Nick," Brandon and I say in unison. Brandon turns on the radio and were on our way to school.