A Dancer's Life- Chapter 5

Hey guys! I love how this story is coming along! Thanks for reading :)

-Rachel xoxo

___________________________

As everyone gets off the bus, Nick whispers to me, "If you're not okay with this, I'll speak up."

"It's not worth it."

I see Brandon coming back, "If you want-" Nick cuts him off, "I asked. We can work this out. We have to dance together anyway so starting somewhere is a good idea."

I nod my head and grab my carry on from the overhead, then walk off the bus. I get my suitcase from under the bus and walk into the hotel.

This hotel is really nice. So nice, that it's right on the water.

"Brooke, here's three room keys. Please behave, all of you," Abby says.

I nod and wait for the guys. When they come in, we all head to the elevator. I press floor 7 and we stand there in an awkward silence. The elevator doors open and I walk down the hallway to room 712. I put the keycard in and it opens. We all walk in, speechless.

"Wow," I say walking over to the window. There's a balcony with a gorgeous view of the beach. They both know how much I love the beach. I look over and there's 2 beds and a couch.

"I'll sleep on the couch,"

"No. Nick and I already decided that I'll sleep on it tonight and he will tomorrow," Brandon says.

"Thanks," I say as I put my suitcase in the corner. I pull out a pair of black shorts and a green tank top and head to the bathroom to change. Once I do, I walk out and put my dirty clothes in a laundry bag my mom gave me. I hear a knock on the door and head over. I open it and there's my mom standing there.

"Hey Brookie, I just wanted to say goodnight," she says as she kisses my head.

"Goodnight mom. I'll see you tomorrow."

She peeks her head into our room and sees that I'm not sharing a bed with neither Brandon or Nick. She looks pleased. "Goodnight boys."

"Night Kelly," they say with tired voices.

I close the door, grab my phone charger, and go to bed. Once I plug my phone in, I set my alarm for 7am.

I lay in bed but I can't fall asleep. I look around and both guys are sleeping. I find paper and a pen on the nightstand. I go to my suitcase and find sweatpants and my sweatshirt then, quietly, go out on the balcony. I like writing songs and this view and breeze is very relaxing.

I wake up to the sound of the alarm on my phone. And I roll over and turn it off. I just wonder, how did I end up in my bed last night? I guess I have to ask Brandon later because Nick sleeps through everything. He once slept through my sister playing Just Dance ten feet away from him. That's just crazy.

I pick out my ALDC sweats and a red tank top and head into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and wash my hair. When I get out, I dry off and change. Thank God that shower was hot because it woke me up. I walk out and put my dirty clothes with the rest. Brandon is sitting on the couch with his phone.

"Hey, did you bring me in last night?" I ask.

"Yeah, I knew you couldn't sleep out there."

"Thanks," I say with a smile, "Oh, and you might want to get in the shower, it's 7:15."

He nods and gets up. I brush out my hair while it's wet because I think we're doing a French twist for both routines, so it needs to be damp. I look at my phone and I was tagged on Instagram.