Chapter 1- Creep

School. Apparently it's the most important thing in our lives! But life is to short to waste so why do we waste eleven years in school? Maybe even more for others. To be honest if it wasn't for my friends then I'd have died of boredom in it.

One thing I hate about school apart from the teachers and learning stuff we probably won't even need in the future is the whole thing about 'Love'. I hate it when people who are Thirteen say they're 'In love' and heartbroken. You're thirteen sort it out!

Right! Enough rambling about school and people. I need to actually get ready for school. As much as I would love to pull a sicky, I need to go in. I have a stupid science exam, Chemistry. I don't get how you balance equations...I just fail at science altogether really. 

I ran to the mirror and scrunched my hair up into a messy ponytail, I really wanted to dye it black but mum said that my hair looks black already, It's dark brown. Still, I don't really listen to her so I'm dying it black. My mum doesn't really like the way I dress, black clothes most days...Yeah. She likes my skinny jeans though? That's after I told her they're hard to get off so if someone did try to rape me...They'd be a little stuck. Well, today I'm wearing my red skinnies, a black top with a skull on it and some converse, Not bad really.

I grabbed my black and white checked backpack and chucked it over my shoulder running downstairs. I was in a lazy mood today, couldn't be bothered to do my hair or make up, I chucked on whatever was near me and couldn't be bothered to eat. Well actually I was late but I'm always late. Worse of all I had to walk. I checked the time again and saw that I was later then late if that was possible. I needed to run. Yes, run! Which takes a lot of effort.

As soon as I turned the corner on my street I started running dodging everything that was in my way, when I say dodging, I mean slowing down and walking around whatever was in my way. I'm going to get told off no matter what I do really. I only had mathematics first. My exam was last lesson, what a way to finish the day!

I thumped into something hard and stopped holding my arm, cursing under my breath. I looked up slowly to see a man staring at me. He looked awfully pale, he had short dark brown hair and these amazing hazel eyes.

"You okay there?" He asked smiling a little and I blinked fast. I should stop staring at people, but I couldn't help it. I liked observing them. You could gain a lot of knowledge of them by just watching them.

"Oh shit" I muttered looking at the floor, he had coffee...And I knocked it out of his hands. Well done Phoebe. "I'm so sorry" I whispered quietly looking back up at him. "Dude...I'll give you the money for a new one" I whispered reaching for my pocket but he grabbed my hand make me flinch. FUCK he was cold. Oh god he is ill! I Feel awful now.

"Calm, it's fine. I didn't really want it anyway. I understand you're in a hurry" He tilted his head slightly and I nodded. He may be ill but at the moment he looks like a creep. "I better not keep you, see you around" He winked and let go making me walk off pulling a weird face. Creep much? I sighed and started running again, this time I'll pay close attention to where and whom I run into. I don't want any more creeps touching me.

After about five minutes of running I got to school and ran into my class making everyone jump, whoops. They was watching a movie in silence. 

"Sorry I'm late"I panted and the teacher shot me a dirty look. I walked to my desk and sat down next to Harry.  He stared at me smirking.

"You missed Maths!" He whispered loudly and I shrugged "Bad ass" He mumbled and I nudged him gently.

"At least I'm actually here though?" I chuckled. My attendance wasn't the best at this school, But hey! I looked at the screen to see what they was watching, couldn't get the gist of it. I looked out the window and started day dreaming. That man I bumped into...He seemed and acted like he was around fifty, but he looked only 20? Maybe he got brought up strictly? Maybe...His got some mental health problem. Well, he looked like he had some kind of health problem, he was way too pale. I tried to move onto another image in my head but his face just stayed there. Smiling at me in a creepy manor. Who the hell was he?