Chapter 2- Test time!

This whole day went quick which was a surprise since there was hardly anything interesting on my timetable, but now...It's Test time! I suppose I could say that it's good because it will be out of the way and done with and I'll be at home lying on the sofa lazily. Can you blame me?

"Remember, no talking. This is an examination" The teacher said loudly and I sighed quietly. No shit Sherlock? "Write your name, Candidate number and centre number in the box" She told us and I scribbled the information down.

"I'll tell you the answers if you let me be with you" Who the hell was that? I looked around and saw everyone working, whoops. I was supposed to start. "Let me help" I heard the voice again and frowned trying to work. It sounded like the voice was only in my head. Maybe it was me trying to do my God voice? I always turned to God when I needed help, I'm not that religious but I bet everyone's turned to him at some point in his life. "Look at me" The voice whispered and I rubbed my forehead gently. A random image popped up in my head, it was the guy I bumped into's face actually.

"Stupid creep" I muttered under my breath and heard someone snort from behind me, I really shouldn't talk to myself or even speak in an exam. I looked up to see the moderator watching me carefully, So I just flashed him a cheesy smile and started writing again. Why did my mind have to go blank during tests? I mean like...I used to love the periodic table and now there's a question saying 'What's Na on the periodic table?' made up words kept cycling through my head. I used to know this so why don't I know now!?

"Sodium"  There goes that voice again...Hang on, it was right! Na is sodium! THANK YOU UNKNOWN VOICE. I wrote it down smiling a little, maybe the voice was kind of me? Maybe I moved all the useful information to the back of my brain and it's whispering all the information through that voice. "Please let me help you" It was louder this time, clearer too. Sounded like a man to be fair. "Look at me, I'm right near you" He growled and I looked up to see nothing, yeah voice. Nice try. I chuckled quietly in my mind and looked to the right to see a man leaning against the wall smiling. My eyes widened and I stared, it's the creep I bumped into earlier! He tilted his head to the right slowly and stared at me. My arm shot up in the air and the moderator walked to me quickly, I turned to face her and pointed at the wall.

"That man...Get him out please" I practically begged and she looked at the wall confused. Why was I so afraid of him? I haven't even met him properly but his face, his voice...It sent a shiver down my spine.

"What man?" She asked and I looked to see no one there. Oh I see how this works, my mind plays tricks on me. Actually I doubt that because he definitely seemed real. I turned back to the women and shook my head calming.

"I'm sorry, I haven't had a lot of sleep...I thought I saw someone" I put my head down and started writing again as she walked off confused.

"I scare you" I heard that voice chuckle and I frowned, stupid voice. "Boo" It was like the word was whispered in my ear, I shivered and closed my eyes. I wasn't going to look back to see if anyone was behind me, Fuck that shit. I'd have nightmares for weeks.

I flipped the page to see that I was on the last. Not bad seeming as I almost just had a heart attack. I scribbled down some random answers and put my pen down burying my head in my arms. I just need to get home and sleep before I hallucinate again.

"Times up, everybody put your pens down and close your test paper, Stay quiet and still as we collect them" I heard the teacher say and I shoved my paper to the side so it was easier to get. The test went pretty quick. Thank the heavens above! I smirked and sat up normally. I can just picture a nice hot mocha waiting for me on the kitchen table when I get home. "This row, stand up" The teacher ordered and my line stood up. I ran to my bag, flung it on my back and ran out of the school gates. Stuff waiting for friends. I wanna go home.

I turned the corner and fell back on the floor. I looked up to see that I bumped into the same man I bumped into this morning.

"Again?" He chuckled and offered me his hand. I sighed and took it standing up, He was still cold. Maybe for a sorry present I could buy him some gloves.

"Wow, you probably think I do this as a hobby" I chuckled and he smiled at me. I stared at him for a moment and unconsciously stepped back.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you" He apologised and I shrugged. 

"Wasn't you, the floor hurt me" I said rubbing my bum. I bet that was a nice sight for him. Why did I have to be so weird in these situations. "Anyway, I'm sorry again. It won't happen again I promise!" I chuckled running but I could still feel his eyes watching me. Why was he in my head now? Why does he scare me so much? Most of all...Why do I keep bumping into him?