Chapter 13- Reverse the effects

I knew they was upstairs, the only problem was I didn't know If I could hurt them with a bat. They're vampires so how can I hurt them? I don't want to kill them, The Vampire Diaries used vervain to weaken them. Don't even get me started on twilight. I heard something smash and jumped a foot in the air. Now they're breaking my things?

I slowly crept up the stairs trying to look around for any movement. A shiver raced down my spine and the whole house was suddenly cold. My brain kept telling me I was in danger so why didn't I listen to it? Why did I go to where the danger is!? I feel like one of those stupid girls in the horror movie, I'm going to walk right into the killers arms.

The door to my room was open but I couldn't see anyone in it. I suppose they like to play games, mess with me because I'm human, because to them...I'm just food. I slowly walked in my room looking around, it was empty but you could tell they was here. There was something weird with the air if that even makes sense. Maybe cause the windows open? I walked over and closed it but yet, I could still feel a strong breeze in the room. I could smell some men's aftershave. It's obvious that they're going to be behind me. I took a deep breath and held the bat tight, spinning round with the bat.

"Whoa calm!" I stopped to see Mikey standing there slightly scared. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you" He smiled and looked at the bat "Can you put it on the bed? I don't wanna hurt you" He smiled evily and I gulped walking and sitting on the bed with the bat next to me.

"Why are you here" I whispered, my voice shakey. He smiled and walked over slowly making it hard to resist the urge to grab the bat.

"Relax, you make me seem the bad guy" He chuckled and sat next to me pushing the bat away. He took my hand in his and smiled.

"Why are you here" I repeated my question and he sighed.

"I know we didn't make the best of starts, but I'm actually the nice guy. We all are apart from Frank" He whispered.

"Yeah right" I frowned and Gerard appeared out of no where. I looked up at him slowly and he smiled.

"I didn't mean to bite or hurt you" He whispered and his eyes were showing so much sadness in them. "Forgive me?" He whispered and I nodded walking to him and hugging him. Why do I keep doing this? One sad look and I'm hugging them. They're vampires for crying out loud!

"Leave my house, leave me. I take back what I said. I do not let you in!" I shouted hoping that it would reverse the effects. He gasped and let go of me backing away.

"What did you do?" he asked frowning and I smiled a little "You....you reversed..." in a blink of an eye I was pinned to the wall and he was laughing in my face.

"Why are you laughing?" I whimpered quietly and he stopped, smirking at me.

"I should have been an actor, you can't reverse the effects Phoebe. You're stuck with me forever and I mean that literally" He smiled evilly and I gulped.

"What do you mean forever?"

"I'm not going to keep you human am I? I mean, you as a human means no sex...We need sex" he winked and I choked. Turning me into a vampire for sex? What the hell dude? Go find a vampire prostitute or something!

"No sex" I pulled a face and he leaned closer to my neck lowering his hands. I gasped quietly making him smirk more.

"No sex...yet" he pecked my neck and looked at Mikey. "Where should we take her, our house or...?" he asked and my eyes widened. What does he mean 'take' me? Kidnapping? Wait, a vampire is going to kidnap me!?