Chapter 10- You're hurting me

I opened my eyes slowly, I was in my room and Frank was under me. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of cuddling Frank. He scared me yet I loved him? Well, for one thing he felt comfy. I didn't really want to move away.

"Morning babe" He whispered in my ear sending a shiver down my spine. God damn his sexy voice. I swear the more I was with him, the more I was falling in love with him. It's like everything was on fast forwards. I shouldn't be falling for him this quickly!

"Um, morning" I replied blushing. He pecked my cheek and nuzzled into me more making me scream inside my head. "My mum's going to see you and trust me, she's gonna freak" I chuckled nervously and felt him shrug.

"Me and your mum are good friends Phoebe, trust me...She won't mind" He smirked and I sighed. She did like him, you could see it in her eyes. I suppose she thought that he was the perfect man for me, successful, polite and he seemed caring.

"I um, better get ready for today" I whispered getting up (With some effort may I add) and walking to the wardrobe. I wasn't really paying much attention to what to wear, I was trying to see what Frank was doing, I could hear him move. I could feel him close and I loved it.

"Yeah, I was thinking about letting you meet my friends" He stroked my waist gently and I bit my lip. Friends? "They're coming today and I'd be happy for you to meet them" He whispered in my ear and I swallowed hard. Why was he so seductive now?

"Um, not today" I whispered shaking my head. "You meet them whist I go to school. I can't have everyday off Frank" I sighed and he grabbed my arm making me jump.

"Wherever you go I go. So that means you're coming with me to meet my friends" I saw him frown from the corner of my eye and immediantly felt terrified. I can't say no to Frank. What if he flips? He had that deadly look in his eyes and I wasn't going to risk it and see If he would actually kill me or not. "Hurry up and get ready" he ordered letting go and sitting on my bed. I swallowed hard and walked to the bathroom with my clothes. Why did I feel love for him when he treated me like this! I slipped my clothes on slowly, partly to annoy him a little and then opened the bathroom door to see him standing there.

"Frank, what are you doing?" I asked finding it creepy that he was standing outside waiting for me, was he trying to see if I was peeing or something!? Ew.

"I see you took your time" he frowned more and I gulped "let's go" he whispered grabbing my arm and dragging me downstairs. I pulled my arm and pushed him but he wouldn't let go.

"Frank you're hurting me, let go!" I shouted as we both stepped out of the door. He closed it and let go sighing. He looked at me sadly then hugged me.

"I'm sorry Phoebe, I just don't want to be late for them. I haven't seen them in years. You'll be with me to make it even more special Phoebe" he whispered sadly and I took his hand. It hurt me so much to see Frank upset.

"No, I'm sorry Frank. Let's go" I smiled at him and he walked, my hand in his gently. This was strange, it was like Frank had this hold over me. One minute he would hurt me, then he'd shoot a sad face my direction and I'd be hugging and kissing him till he was happy and got his own way. Well, now I'm going to meet his friends, I wonder if they're kind of the same like him. One moment a dick then they seem nice. Well I wasn't really looking forward to it.