Chapter 22- Guess who

It was night now, me and Frank both sat at the sea front cuddling. I changed my clothes into more summery clothes. Shorts and a tank top. Frank couldn't feel the heat, unless the sun was directly on his skin. I don't think I could ever forgive him for what he did to my mum, but I loved him so I had to push the thought to the back of my head and try to forget.

"It's beautiful" I whispered watching as the moonlight reflected off the water. The air still felt warm, but it was just right this time.

"I'm glad you like it" He whispered in my ear.

"What happens now Frankie?" I looked up at him and he shrugged. "You don't know? So you just brought me here and hope I'll stay here till the day I die"

"Heh, sorry"

"Oh dear Frankie" I rolled my eyes and returned my gazing at the sea. "Do you think Gerard will ever find us?" I whispered quietly, I wanted to know the honest answer. I knew it'd probably upset him, me bringing up the subject...But I had to know.

"Probably" He whispered back. "He can't touch you though. I have the place surrounded" He pecked my cheek and I looked round. There was no one? "You can't see them. Think of them as ninja's" He chuckled and I smiled. "They have orders to protect you. Even if I get into a state where I'm crazy and I'm about to kill you, they'd kill me to protect you" My eyes went wide, he wouldn't go crazy like that would he? I hope not!

"No going crazy on me" I huffed and he chuckled. "I'm gonna go inside okay?" I smiled and he nodded a little.

"I'll stay here for a bit, I need time to think about our future" I nodded and walked inside slowly, he said our future. I felt so excited, so happy. I wonder what he was thinking about? Marriage? Kids? I don't think he can have kids, his dead. Yeah, scrap kids off the list. Marriage and turning into a vampire? Sex? Ouch right?

I laughed and walked into the bedroom, sitting on the soft blankets. I stared at the phone and sighed. I really wanted to call my mum. I missed her so much, I just wanted to hear her voice...

I grabbed the phone and dialed her number quickly, I curled up and held the phone to my ear listening carefully.

"Hello?" I heard her voice and tears instantly filled my eyes. "Uh, Hello?" She repeated and I took a shakey breath.

"Hello" I kept my voice at a quiet whisper in case Frank was listening in. "My names Phoebe" I sighed feeling hopeless.

"That sounds very familiar" He made a huffing sound, "Probably a friend of mine, is that you?" He chuckled and a tear fell down my face.

"Yes. Yes it is" I sobbed quietly.

"Oh Phoebe, what's wrong?" Now she sounded like my mother, the one I missed so much..."Hang on, someones at the door. Stay on the phone okay? I'll be back in a second" She sounded worried about me. I heard the phone hit a surface and then footsteps, I heard a distant hello and then more footsteps, they grew louder and louder until I heard the phone be picked up.

"Hello Phoebe" I heard a low voice whisper. "Guess who"

"Gerard..." I covered my mouth slowly and squeezed my eyes closed shut. What was he doing in my mums house!?

"Me and your mother have been well acquainted over the past day" I could hear the smugness in his voice it made me feel sick. Frank said my mum was protected! "She's a very nice lady. It's a shame she doesn't know who her daughter is" I could hear her deny the fact she had a daughter in the background and it broke my heart. "So sad huh?" He chuckled, "Mikey, shut her up"

"NO!" I screamed down the phone and I heard my mum scream, then there was a long silence. "Mum?" I whispered.

"Nope, still me" Gerard laughed. "Phoebe, we miss you!"

"FUCK YOU" I frowned holding the phone tighter.

"Fine, be like that. When you see me tomorrow. I hope you're in a better mood. I don't like this one. Tell Frank that his men are useless. I can't believe he took you to Hawaii! You're not protected at all, the men are dead. Ray's there watching you. Cya soon!" He hung up and I dropped the phone. Oh fuck...What was I going to say to Frank? If Ray was watching then it'd be hard to escape. I knew I had to tell Frank but I had no idea how.