Chapter 12

In the next morning, Valeria woke up in bed and found out her husband was hugging her to tight in his sleep.

"Alex, honey..." she whispered to him.

"W-What?" he asked half-asleep.

"You know that now you're the one that hurts the baby..."

"What? How?"

"You're literally squeezing it right now!" she said placing her on his.

"Oh... Oh!" he took his arms back and laughed.

"What time is it, anyway?" he asked her.

"8:30am" Vale said looking the time in her iPhone.

"Great, so I'll make breakfast." Alex said getting up from the bed.

"About that... Do you mind to eat with me here? At least just this time? It's pretty boring to eat here alone."

"Alright." He smiled at her and help her up to the bathroom.

*****

After the two had breakfast in their bed, Valeria told Alexander that the furniture for Stephanie's room are coming today. "So if you don't want me out of bed today, you'll have to be here around 3:30pm to help the movers."

"Don't worry, I'll be here. But you'll have to promise me that you won't move an inch from this room, except for the bathroom."

"Fine, I promise!" she growled.

"Great! So I'll get going, I'll meet you later." He kissed her on her forehead and took the food tray back to the kitchen.

*****

Sportacus was running around LazyTown, when he saw Stephanie sitting on a bench, listening to music in her music player. He quietly sat next to her, surprising her.

"Oh, hi Alex!" The pink girl smiled at him and took off her earphones.

"Hey, Stephanie. What are you doing here by yourself?" he asked.

"Oh, just needed time to myself... I was thinking since yesterday about something Pixel came up with while we were packing my things."

"Oh, really? What is it?"

"About that my life changed really fast in the past month. I lost my family, but I found my real one. And now I'm moving in with you, and I'm pretty sure that soon Valeria will get pregnant again." She explained.

"Yeah, you're right. I mean, everything has changed for Valeria and me too. She moved into town, then we found you. We had a baby, and then we lost it, and now we are having one again." He hinted turning to her, smiling.

"Again? Do you mean..? Gasp, Valeria is pregnant again??" Stephanie asked excitedly and Sportacus nodded. She immediately hugged him and exclaimed "That's such wonderful news!"

"Yes, but you have to keep it down, we don't want anyone else to know about that." He giggled.

"But why? These are very good news." She asked.

"Yes, but we rather keep it to ourselves, just for the first month, we don't want anything bad to happen."

"Oh, sure." Stephanie said, then paused. Sportacus saw she was thinking about something.

"What are you thinking about?" he smiled at her.

"About what you just told. I'm really looking forward to it." She smiled back.

"Really? That's so sweet of you." He sighed and pulled her into a hug.

"Well, we are family after all." She laughed and he laughed with her.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you! Your room furniture are coming today, and since Vale is off of her feet for a while, I need to help. Would like to come with me and see your room being done?"

"Yes, I'd love to!"

Then they ran off to play with the other kids.

*****

It was after lunch, and Alexander and Stephanie ate lunch together. Then he went upstairs to check if Valeria was done with hers. He noticed that most of her plate was full with food.

"Hey, why didn't eat? It's not healthy for you now that you're pregnant, you know."

"I wasn't that hungry..." she replied, looking away from him.

"Honey, is everything ok?"

She sighed and then said "It is maybe not healthy for me not to eat, but it is also not healthy to be depressed. And right now it is really depressing eating alone, so I'd prefer to not eat at all."

Alex could see the tears gathering in her eyes. It was pretty sad that she was eating there all by herself in the bedroom, as if she was sick or something.

"Well, I guess I can allow you to go downstairs to eat, but only that and bathroom!" he said.

His wife leaned forward and pulled him a little and then kissed him.

"Thank you! That means a lot to me, really." She said.

He saw a smile on her face, and that made him happy. He kissed her again and then took the tray back to the kitchen just in time when the doorbell rang. It was Stephanie's furniture. Alex opened the door for them, and they followed him and Stephanie upstairs to the room.

Within minutes, Stephanie had now her own room in the house, with a bed, a night stand, a closet and a desk. Vale couldn't help it and came from her room to see it herself.

"Yes! That looks exactly how I wanted!" she said standing at the door, satisfied.

"Well, it does look really great, I like it too! Thank you..." Stephanie said standing beside her.

"You're more than welcome, sweetie." Valeria said back, kissing her pink head as Stephanie hugged her in return.

Alexander couldn't resist and joined their hug, and said as he look at the room "And to think that tomorrow you'll be officially a part of the family."

"Yeah... I'm really waiting for it." Stephanie said and smiled.