Interupption!

The sound of shattering glasses increased as The Joker and Harley neared the bar of the club. Frost was ahead of the couple and as soon as he rounded the corner he rolled his eyes extending his hand towards the room.

"Fucking asshole!" Yelled the infuriated clown as he saw the state of the room. It was littered with glass shards in the leather couches. Red wine stained the pure white fabric. The Jokers head started to throb as he spoke in a loud tone.

"She left me!" Shouted a very drunk Two-Face, flailing his arms about in the club trying to grab onto more glasses set out on the tables.

The Joker rushed up to his friend and dealt him a hard blow to the jaw. The previous District Attorney stumbled a few steps back massaging his bruised mouth.

"Thanks I needed that." He sighed slumping down on one of the booths and rubbing his temples.

"Look what you did?!" Shouted The Joker referring to the bar and room.

Harvey looked around with tired eyes. "Sorry J, I didn't mean to..." He trailed off as tears began to form in his eyes once again.

Harley came running to his side wrapping her arm around his shoulder. Trying to calm his emotions as best as possible.

"What's the matter Harv? What happened?" She asked in a calm soft tone sitting next to him.

The Joker rolled his eyes as his friend began to stutter. "P-Pammy dumped me!" He choked out covering his face with his hands.

The Joker raised his brow. "But weren't you only going out for like a week?" He asked as Harvey nodded.

"Why did she dump you?" Harley asked sitting back slightly in a surprised manner.

"Because she saw me talking with this girl I don't even know." He sniffled into his hands as Harley handed him a tissue from her pocket.

The Joker had enough of this crap and was getting tired of all this talking. "Ok Harv, you can stay here or get your ass back to where it belongs... Arkham?" He finished narrowing his eyes looking at the half burnt man.

"I'll stay here, thanks guys." He finished with a kind simple smile nodding his head. "I really appreciate this." He said as Harley helped him stand up.

"Now you tell me all about what happened in the morning, first I think you need some rest." She proposed guiding him to the stairs.

He nodded agreeing.

The Joker growled as he followed the two up the stairs. He wished Harvey would've chosen the other option.

-------------------------------------------------------

Harvey stirred in his sleep, his eyes darting from side to side in his skull.

"I didn't do anything wrong..." He muttered with his eyes shut deep in a dream. "Pam you have to believe me." He said in a panicked tone rolling from one side of the bed to the other. "No Pam! You can't leave me! Come back! Come--" His nightmare was cut short as Harley shook him out of his visions.

"Harvey wake up!" She shouted at his face as his eyes began to flutter open. He shot up straight away looking around the room.

"Where? Oh yeah.... Pam dumped me." He sighed and swung his legs over the edge of the mattress rubbing his eyes. "Thanks for letting me borrow these." He said looking down at The Jokers tight fitting silk pyjamas on his body.

Harley smiled and nodded her head. "Me and Mr.J are just in the club, come down when you're ready."

He smiled and stood up as she left the room. He changed back into his black and white hoodie along with his navy jeans from last night.