Revenge!

"He's such a fucking, lying asshole!" Screeched Harley infuriated at The Joker once again. She slammed her bag on Roses marble counter continuing her rant and bitchy remarks. "He can be so annoying sometimes! Did you know he once asked for a strippers phone number in front of me?! Did you know that?! He's always leaving the toilet seats up everywhere and doesn't even know how to do the laundry!"

Finally finishing her speech she started breathing heavily grasping onto a banana on the counter causing it to crumple under her iron grip.

Rose sighed looking over to her from the couch. "Harley, your just getting worked up about this."

The blond shook her head from side to side repeatedly. "No Rose! This was the last straw! He has abused me, both mentally and physically. And now, he goes and cheats on me! For the second time!" She choked out the last words as the watery tears streamed down her cheeks.

Rose rolled her eyes standing up from the couch to comfort her. "Harley it's ok, everything is going to be fine." She said in a calm tone pulling her friend into an embrace.

"Yeah your right Harls, it is his last straw and you should stick to your guns! He is a jackass that needs to be taught a lesson!" Announced Jade coming out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her wet body and another holding up her drenched hair.

Harley detached from Rose to giggle at Jades words. "You were the one that slept with him Jade." She commented causing the other blond to let out an annoyed sigh.

"I know that, but at least I wasn't going out with anyone." She snapped sitting down on the couch.

Rose stood back and sat herself up on the island counter. "So how are we going to get this revenge then?" She asked looking over to Harley who had a mischievous smirk plastered on her face.

"I think I have an idea..."

-------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry J, I thought you told her ages ago." Snickered Harvey handing The Joker an ice pack to reduce the pain.

They were seated on the stools by the bar, The Joker was giving Harvey threatening glares as he just chuckled.

"Why would I have told her?" He snapped holding the ice to his trouser area.

Two Face shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe because you love her?" He suggest in a 'Duh' tone.

The Joker chuckled and waved his hand. "I don't love her Harv. Don't confuse manipulation for love."

"Oh come on J. Everyone knows you're crazy for her. You have never let a girl get away like that alive!" Protested Harvey pointing to the door Harley had left in.

The green haired clown laughed. "Oh Harv, I'm crazy without her. She doesn't even know I manipulated. She thinks it's love." He finally said the word sending shivers down his spine.

Two Face had started getting annoyed at his denial. "Oh just forget it. You're too stubborn anyways." He sighed grabbing a bottle of whiskey from the bar counter and placing it at his lips. The fiery liquid rolled down his throat as he placed the bottle back on the counter.

"Wanna go for a ride J? This club is boring with no girls around.." Sighed Harvey as he stood up from the stool.

The Joker narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "Because Harley's not here? Is that what you mean, Harv." He asked a low growl leaving his mouth as he stood up.

Two Face waved his hands in front of his chest. "No, I know Harley is your girl J." He said letting out a sigh of relief as The Joker started to cool down. "Well, lets go for that ride shall we?"

-------------------------------------------------------

"Shhh whisper, Mr.J could be upstairs." Said Harley in a low voice taking out a spray can from her duffle bag.

"Harls I don't know about this. He could get really mad.." Replied Rose crawling on her knees on the cold cement ground.

"Oh don't be such a pussy Rose. What's the worst that can happen?" Commented Jade taking a paint can from the bag.

"Oh I don't know, death maybe?!" Snapped Rose in an obvious tone.

The three girls were in the underground basement of The Jokers club. This was where he kept his most prized possession. His purple Vaydor. The crown of his kingdom. Harley had come up with the idea of spray painting the car, she figured it would make him go berserk. It was the best idea she could come up with, ruling out the plan of setting the club on fire.

"Shush, just get to work before he comes." Retorted Harley spraying large blue words onto the metallic paint job.

Rose and Jade giggled and copied her actions using different colours. By the end of the new art masterpiece the car had different words everywhere. Some curses here and there and some sentences The Joker would hate. 'Man-whore' was sprayed across the bonnet, and  'Batsy's chew toy' was painted across each side of the car.

Harley stood back from her work and giggled. "There! That'll teach him to cheat on Harley Quinn." She chirped spraying her initials just above the wheel.

Suddenly as soon as Harley stood away from the vehicle she heard a pair of heavy footsteps coming from the stairs that entered the garage. Jade and Rose heard it after and they both looked to Harley for a plan. But she just froze on the spot. Motionless and completely zoned out.

"Can we use the Vaydor? You never let me in--" Two Faces conversation was cut short as he and The Joker entered the garage to be greeted by the three girls standing straight in front of his car.

The Joker stood rigid, his muscles tensing and his teeth grinding off one another. Harley gave a shy wave until J noticed the car with unusual colours and markings on the body.

"Now, now Mr.J. It's not what it looks like." Harley finally said as she saw J's eyes glide over the car. He slowly turns his head to face her sending a deadly, menacing glare. "Run!" Harley shrieked sprinting out the door to the streets being followed by a terrified Rose and Jade.

The Joker started to chase after them as Harvey stayed back to admire the artwork. They ran down the streets of Gotham, Harley letting out random screams and giggles mixed together as Rose and Jade ran for their lives.

"Harley! Get back here!" Yelled The Clown gaining on them. "You're in big trouble!"
-------------------------------------------------------

Ok! I hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to Vote and Comment please ❤️ Follow me too 😊 Thx~ rockw11