Swim time

I wake up and see a text from Jacob to come back over to swim so I put on a cute bikini and walk to his house.when I get to the door I knock then wait like 5 minutes then knock again the second time one of his friends open the door and I walk in. " where's Jacob" I ask " in the pool" his friend replied then rolls his eyes. I follow his friend out to the pool and sit at the edge of the pool waiting for Jacob to come. He finally came and pulled me in the pool.It was the shallow end so I was fine.He holds me underwater and I struggle until he finally lets me up "JACOB I COULDN'T BREATH" I scream tears streaming down my face breathing hard " don't be a baby Brynn"he replies and he and his friends laugh "Jacob that was mean" I say "babe it was just a joke God" he replies." Brynn you know I love you" Jacob says "yea" I say."BRYNN I TOLD YOU I LOVED YOU ARE YOU GONNA SAY IT BACK" he screams grabbing my upper arm hard "ow" I say pulling away " I love you too Jacob" I say he smirks." I'm gonna go get a drink do you want anything Brynn?" Jacob asks "sure" I reply."Come get it then" he says I roll my eyes and get out of the pool grabbing my towel and following Jacob.we stop at a cooler and I get a water then we walk back.Jacob gets in the pool again but I decide not to get in I don't really like water anyways.

When u was younger my dad had tried to drown me we were in the pool outside and he went crazy ha dunked me underwater and wouldn't let me up I couldn't breath and I felt my eyes getting darker until everything went black. I woke up a week later in the hospital with a lot of equipment hooked up to me and my mom beside me crying.I don't see my dad then I realise that he must've killed himself,I'm sad but I can't really say it will change my life I mean I could be dead because of him soo. My mom took me home and Kenzie and Kalani were there they hugged me then we all went out for dinner.
                |end of flashback|
I sit on the side kinda bored when Jacobs friend came and sat with me " hey cutie" he says.i roll my eyes," hi" I reply "are you scared of the water?" He asked "pfffht no" I reply."ok then let me throw you in the deep end" he says smirking then grabs me "AHHH" I scream and kick "LET ME GO"but it's no use he throws me in.i struggle to get to the surface and start to panic then I breath in and feel water in my lungs I freak out.

Becoming popular (a Brynn Rumfallo story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara