Mixed emotions

Tears leave my eyes as I look at his phone. There was 5 missed calls and 20 messages from the time i was with Jacob to now. All of them said "I love you jacob" "you're so cute" "when are we meeting up again" and other things along those lines. I look over a Jacob who looks confused. Within seconds anger consumed me "I trusted you, and you want to f**k around with someone you know good and well I hate?" I yell.   I storm downstairs and open the door. I get in my car and drive to my house.   I arrive to my house quickly. And I walk up to my door. I look for my key to open the door, but I can't find the right key. I walk around the house to see if there any open doors or windows. 15 minutes later, with still no luck I just go sit in my car.  After s while I dose off.

                            Maddy's POV
********************************************
I looked outside and saw it. Brynn Rumfallo in Jacobs car, on the way to his house. I smirk pulling out my phone along with her house key I swiped at dance class. I hide the key, then text and call Jacob. The last thing he said to me was ""Maddy , I don't like you, I love Brynn and I will continue to love her no matter what you do. So just stop messing with us both.". I hated him and her for that. So I'm gonna do everything in my power to break them up. I have a lot of power around our school, and the town period. Everyone knows me. Now that I've texted and called Jacob. I need to call Abby. I dial her number and it rings twice. "Hey" Abby say"s "hey mrs. Abby, i need you to kick Brynn off the dance team" I say. "Maddy, she's a good dancer, I have no reason to kick her, I already feel bad for being mean to her today." Abby says sympathetically. "That's fine, I'll just call daddy and make him ruin your entire business".  "No Maddy there's no need, I'll text her now and tell her" Abby says. "Good I knew you would come through" I say then I hang up. Abby was so naive, and I had her wrapped around my finger. I could make her do anything with the power I have over her.  A couple minutes later, I get a text. I smirk at the name that pops on the screen. I wondered how long it would take Jacob to text me back. "Maddy, I told you to stop messing with me, you've ruined everything! I loved Brynn and now I don't know if I can win back her trust.i hate you for this, but I will get you back." It read. My eyes widened in horror, our parents were close and I was sure he had some kind of dirt on me. But if he wants to okay dirty, I'll play dirty too.     I can make Brynn think she's our friend, she will start acting like us, and it will make her friend leave her. Then when she has NO real friends we can humiliate her. It was perfect and I was 90% sure it would work. 

                            Jacobs POV
********************************************
I hated Maddy. She knows how much Brynn means to me. I don't understand how someone can be so spiteful. She was only mean to Brynn because she saw her as a threat, she admitted gay when me and her were friends. We were friend for a while, the summer between middle school and high school, when she didn't have a dumb persona to keep up. I hated the way she changed, we could still maybe be friends if she didn't act the way she did. I sat on my bed trying to think of ways I could explain that she did that just to break us up. Should I give her time? Or should I go now while I can? What if she actually hates me? Would she ever trust me again? Does she still love me?. I had so many questions.   I tried to call her and it went straight to voicemail. So I went downstairs and walked to her house. I walked up to her door and knocked. She wouldn't answer it so I knocked and rang the bell. When she still didn't answer I sat down by the door. After about 40 minutes, I got up to walk back, and I saw her asleep in her car. I sigh and knock on the car door. She looks up, and I see tears fill her eyes. "What do you want" she said through the window "I wAnt you and only you Brynn" I reply "I don't even like Maddy" . She looks at me again. "Brynn please get out the car" I say pleadingly. She opens the door and steps out. "Then why was she texting you" she asks quietly.  "Brynn she was trying to ruin our relationship, look." I handed her my phone. She looked at the message o sent Maddy and her eyes filled with emotion . I could see guilt and happiness, and another emotion I couldn't read.   "Why are you out here" I ask. " I can't find my keys" she reply's. "Want to come back to my house" I ask and she nodded, we started walking to my house. When we finally got there we were both tired so we went to sleep.

Sorry I haven't updated in forever, but I thought up a new storyline.     I'll try to start updating on a schedule. 🤣