Im sorry

We drive back to the dance company and since abby knows that my mom is outta town she locks up with me in there then she gives me a list of things to do by the time she wakes up tomorrow or else she will hurt Jacob. I may be mad at Jacob but I still love him so I start doing the work I have to clean and mop the rooms, clean the equipment , clean the bathroom and a lot more. I get done after 3 hours and decide to got to the extra couch in the back and go to sleep. I'm finally comfortable when I hear Abby calling me, then I look at the time, I laid on the couch for like 7 hours falling asleep sometimes then waking up over and over. I slump outta bed and shuffle to Abbys room place, "what" I reply  "did you clean everything" she asked I shook my head yes then she handed me the key. I start walking out   "Oh and by the way for snapping at me you won't dance for the rest of the time your mothers gone, and if she hears about this I will kick you off of the team for good" she calls after me. I roll My meyes and open the door. I walk to my house and see Jacob outside yelling  for me to cone out.
   "OVER HERe" I yell and he looks at me  "I've missed you so much BRYNN iloveyou I'm sorry for kissing her, really, I only love you." I smile "ok I forgive you" I reply. "Thank you thank you thank you" he says, I giggle. "Do you want to come back to my house" "sure" I reply. So I go up to my room and I pack a bag then we begin walking to his house.once we get there we watch Netflix and we lay in his bed when the movies over I feel his arms wrap around my waist and I turn around and bury my head in his neck. We talk for a while "Jacob can I look through your phone "  I ask. "Uh sure" he replies handing the phone to me.  I start looking and that's when I see it, the reason we were gonna break up..............................

I'm sorry guys ..... I've been busy all summer then my phone stopped charging