The big announcement

"Girls I have an announcement" Abby said with tears in her eyes we all gather around he and she takes a while to tell us but she says " this week is kenzies and maddies last week and I just found out so Brynn you will lead the trio and Maddie you will take the solo she says.Mackenzie starts crying because tegus is her first time hearing also but Maddie looks happy " Mrs.abby don't you want to tell them why I'm leaving" Maddie says. " I'll tell them " her mom says happily " Maddie will be an actress,model,and a dancer at a way bigger studio" her mom says I glance over at Maddie who has her signature smirk on her face I roll my eyes and walk up to Kenzie to support her "so why are you leaving and not just Maddie" I say. " my mom doesn't want me to be on the show and be famous off of something that Maddie isn't on " she cries I can feel my eyes fill with tears and I bust out crying too along with Kalani.we all hug for what feels like eternity but later will feel like seconds. "Will you still go to our school?" I ask " yes" Sha replies . I feel a little spark of happiness that I won't be without her all the time. " I have an idea" I say "ok" her and Kalani say. We go over to my mom " Mom "can we take Kenzie an Kalani to dinner with us" I say "Ila's long as it's ok with their mom" she replies." Both of thei moms say yes and we decide on fudruckers . When we get there we go up to the thing and I order a mushrooms Swiss burger with fries 3 lbs for me and Kenzie to split, Mom gets a cheeseburger with lettuce tomato and mayo ,and Kalani orders a veggie burger.We get our cups and Kalani, Kenzie get a dr.pepper and my mom gets sweet tea then we sit and wait for our order to get here .we talk about having a sleepover tonight and both their moms say yes yay ,then I hear our number so I go and get the food and take it to the table.We eat then get ice cream then leave. When we get to my house we take a selfie then go upstairs we all decide to sneak out tonight and walk around and go to Jacobs party so we wait to take a shower. After my mom falls asleep we get changed I wear a grey pink crop top and dark blue shorts,Kenzie wears a black crop top wit shorts and Kalani wears a white crop top wit shorts (goals af)and we sneak out we walk to the party and knock on the door. Maddie opens the door and scowls moving over to let us in. I scan the room and find Jacob talking to Kendall then she leans in to kiss him. They kid for a few seconds and then Jacob sees me so he pulls away and comes over to me. "No" I say and me and Kenzie run out of the party.