The plan

We had a choice either do something to take down Maddie's posse or do something to bring us up. We chose something to bring us up and we decided we would become popular and rise higher on the social status. We needed to find somebody who would help us. Someone even higher up than Maddie and her friends,someone like......Nia she goes to dance with me and she is the most popular girl in school. She doesn't like Maddie,Kendall,or Jojo either so she's perfect!!!!!! We decide to tell Kalani and Nia tomorrow since we have competition. I practice my part in the group dance. Once were done I remember that I have to lead a trio with Kendall and Jojo. I groan internally at the thought. Why does this stuff always harm to me!!!!!!! . But I guess we'll have to still try for first place because I don't want abby to be mad at me. I practice my trio a lot even though they are not there to do it too. I really miss Kenzie being at dance with me she's been one of my best friends forever but at least o still have Kalani . Kenzie and I fall asleep after watching Shane Dawson conspiracy theories. The next morning we wake up and drive to the competition place. We Get there and o get ready for my trio. For the trio I wear this. 

(The grey one while jojo has the green and Kendall has the black )

We finish our makeup and they call our names  we go up on stage and we start dancing, in the middle of the dance I feel one of the strings of the top being pulled and it coming undone.
        I quickly run off stage clip it and run back on stage thankfully just in time when I have to do my running split jump so it looked planned. I smile and then we all walk off stage. I glare at jojo and Kendall and they snicker. I walk over there "what the hell is yall's problem I'm getting sick and tired of you and Maddie bullying me and my friends EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! I try to be nice to y'all and  all y'all do is act like bi***es and I'm about to lose it and you don't wanna see me when I lose my temper" I yell in there faces and they look pretty stunned that I snapped at them. I rolled my eyes and turned on my heel walking away.  Ugh they make me so mad!!!!!!. I look for Kenzie then hear her named called for her solo, she is going against Maddie for the first time for their last competition and I hope that she wins. I watch her solo and it's gorgeous I think she's going to win I know if she does she will be so happy......  Next up is maddies solo, it's good I mean it's like the average Maddie solo so yea but Kenzie really outdid herself.  We all go backstage and Abby congratulations Maddie for her solo of course but she doesn't even consider saying anything except "wow Kenzie you're last solo and you did horrible"  this remark made my blood boil. "Abby have you ever thought about anyone else but yourself and Maddie I mean come on, Mackenzie did perfect, your just mad because you can't dance, I mean look it you. And how about before you criticize others you fix all your flaws first, so if you take my advice you won't be criticizing people for at least a good 40,50 years" I say to her making her shocked as well as the moms "BRYNN YOU WILL REGRET EVER SAYING THAT" Abby hisses with so much venom you would mistake her for a for a cottonmouth. Then they call is up for our awards." And first place for the trios is number 65  come get you're trophy so I get up to get the trophy then go sit back down.
     We got first for our group dance and now it's time for solos  "4th  place goes to solo number 18. The notebook 3rd goes to number 25. Pranksters.      Second goes to.................................

NUMBER 37. The last dance  by MADDIE ZIEGLER                 

AND FIRST PLACE GOES TO NUMBER 31. Shadow by MACKENZIE ZIEGLER  
Kenzie's smile got so big it looked unnatural as she got up to get her trophy, for she had won against her sister Maddie
And now our plan to become popular is starting

I'm sorry I haven't updated for a while I have no excuses I don't know if I should keep writing this story but I kinda have a plan for it.... What do you guys think? Also my story is at 1k reads I know that might not be a lot of reads but I'm still happy because I really wasn't expecting that much at all. 
💕✨love y'all✨💕and thanks for being so patient with me   Also I need a name for y'all so whoever comments the one o like most will get a shoutout