Hawk

Thunderous paws trotted along the ground with incredible power. The massive wolf creature was chasing after a large animal full of meat. Its stomach rumbled hungrily as if it could already taste the lunch's red meat. The deer desperately tried many swifts a tricks to make the giant wolf lose its footing, but it would not be fooled easily. 

The wold gained distance on the deer, it could practically taste the scent. With a quick and powerful lunge from the wolf, this wild dog was able to take down its prey. A sickening crack echoed into the air as its jaws came down on the deer's neck. Piercing the jugular and snapping the bones clean inside it. Blood gushed out everywhere, drenching the wolf's muzzle and fur. She panted, catching a much needed breath.

An hour passed as the wolf had ate its fill. It whined with a wide yawn before dragging the remains of the deer into bury the left over carcass or at least keep it out of sight. The wolf's ears swiveled in one direction for hearing a strange sound come to her. Dropping the deer, Hawk realized how close she was to the road. She readied herself to continue on its way and suddenly stopped to sniff the air curiously.

It followed the scent, forgetting about the deer an coming toward a large green box with wheels on it. Hawk wags her furry tail excitedly. Quickly she followed after the new object while using the woods as its covering. This vehicle pulled over to the side of the road.

The wolf stopped, crouching and watch from a short distance. A car opened up with brunette hair and a yellow jacket with green creatures following her out. The pungent burned the wolf's nostrils for having an all new delicious scent enter her nostrils.