Changed

English Lyrics to Transformation:

Come with me, I'll take you now.
To a place that you fear.
For no reason why your heart has turned away from me.
And I will make you understand.

Everything will become clear to you when you see things through another's eyes.
Everything will become clear to you, whatever's meant for you, you will find.

Come with me I'll take you there.
To a place where you'll see.
Everything you need to be the one you need to be.
And all of those things that you feared will disappear from you in time.

Everything will become clear to you when you see things through another's eyes.
Everything will become clear to you whatever's meant for you, you will find.

The Brother Bear video describes what happens. But instead of being turned into an animal, they are returning to human form.

****

The actions the quads pulled off caused their worn-out frames to fall. When they shut their eyes, they looked like they didn't have a drop of life in them.

Leo crouched down to the wolf's body, petting her softly in awe. "You saved us..." Hawk whimpered at him. "Thank you."

"She's gone now. You guys have nothing to worry about." Donnie added, setting the bear's head on his lap. "Now its time to--" his watch beeped a cheerful tune on his wrist. Griz put all she had to put her eyes on the time. Donnie's eyes widen when his device flickered green. "It's midnight."

Media ^^^

The Indian Chief, Running River used his invisible hands to lift the animal's heads. His guidance told them to stand one last time for the big show. He told their instincts to walk in the middle of the flat ground on the mountain. Like a stage.

The voices whisper again and the turtles stand in a row, watching at a safe distance.

Suddenly, blue orbs rained down from the heavens. It was similar to Running River's balls of light. They circled the four animals as the brothers stand back in question. Then what struck them by surprise, a bright blue pool splashed in the pool in front of the quad's paws. It replicated a beam coming down from an alien ship.

The quads weren't sure at first but they stepped in together. All four stand still in this spiritual water and wait.

Whispers of past lives speak to them and cries of animals buzzed their ears quietly.

Hawk cautiously came closer to the blue stream with her black nose. When the smallest bit of her snout touched this stream, everything comes alive. The eight friends lunge back.

A burst of green, blue, and purple lights lit up the whole sky, snow, and their eyes. This is the most amazing moment they have ever seen.

The brothers felt like they were watching a movie. Spirits of animals ran around like kids in the northern lights. Wolves barked and howled in packs, wooly mammoths trumpet, buffalo thump wildly, cougars roar, falcons called, geese honk, bears growl and fish swim freely. All animals greeted the Soulbound members.

The wolf, tiger, bear, and cheetah admire the amazing scenery as their guide in eagle form glides down to say hello. Running River was as tall as a school bus. In spirit form, he folds his wings and greeted the young students of the Bound with a nod before lifting off into the lights.