Glitching Minds

All four pairs of eyes are shut tight when the light stung their sight.

Hawk growls lightly, searching for some kind of sound or thing in her head. She only sees darkness. Her eyes open up to show off the real side of a wild wolf.

Kri's pupils are dilated enough to where she can't see anything at least a foot in front of her. And she is very angry at the moment.

Griz was shaking her head because it sounded like a crazy drum. When she revealed her orbs, the bear can see very blurry images in front of her face. 

Shado could hear her heartbeat. She blinked her eyes numerous times to focus her vision. Her regular eyesight never returned because she was being controlled.

The quads felt lightheaded, tired, and a bad change occurred inside them. Their heads are confused and scared. And the only solution they think is the answer to solving it is attack whatever they see in front of them. Except for Raphael with an evil being inside him.

"Finally..." Nizhoni whispers proudly at her successful possession. "You four will now kill this freak, understood? And you all will die as well."

Her voice sounded so heavenly, but it will always be evil. The quads had no response, they continue to growl.

Nizhoni chuckled and let herself out of Raph's body, causing him to come back to reality.

Raph looked like he had come out of a dream. Unaware of his surroundings, sudden temperature change, and eerie calls from the wind. He found what he was on and didn't like it one bit. Raph isn't a fan of cliffs and heights. Then he looked straight ahead to the ones he calls friends. Only they weren't his friends right now.

"Kri, Hawk, what are you--"

The wolf and tiger growl and roar right away. It clicked when Raph realized the quads were not themselves.

"Um..." Raphael mumbled as the four animals creep closer. "Guys?"

The cheetah's teeth flared, a bear groans, and Raph does what he can to keep calm. "Hey!" He barks. The tiger didn't chuff, cheetah doesn't chirp, bear never groaned happily, and the wolf isn't licking a warm hand. "Cut it out, guys. Stop playing."

The animals still show aggression, pushing the toughest turtle closer to the edge.

Kri is the one closest to Raph, she can taste this turtle already.

"Kri..." Raph put his hands out, shaking. "You know me. Remember who I am?" He asked as she ignored him. "You're my friend and you taught me to be courageous. Please wake up from this."

Four animals stop together and Raph doesn't know what step they are doing next.

Just as they were about to lunge at the mutant, a strong voice distracted them.

"Stop!" It was Leo and his two younger brothers at his sides. "What are you doing?" He asked the quads.

"Leo, it isn't them." Raph said to him, still scared out of his mind.

Donnie looks at the date. "I-Is time up?" It isn't. They have four days left until the conscience of the quads' animals is fully matured.

Now that the three brothers are there, they caught the attention of a hungry grizzly bear, wolf, and cheetah. It was like Kri and the others were assigned to attack a certain turtle.

Without warning, Hawk lunged at Leo, he exclaimed in surprise when the wolf brought him to the ground. Griz and Shado attacked Donnie and Mikey. It's unfortunate that they don't know what they are doing. Blind and basically deaf to familiar voices.

And then Kri launched herself at Raph, flying toward his torso. Her incredible weight now had him dangling off the edge of the cliff. Kri was also over this dangerous height. The tiger roared viciously as she clung to the dents of Raph's shell with her hooked claws.

The second oldest turtle grunts as he tried to pry himself upward, but the tiger was too heavy. Kri has never made so many roars and hisses, it terrified Raph. He isn't scared for his life, he finally sees why he's afraid. He just didn't want to admit it right away.

Raph was being pulled down more and more, losing his grip until... Kri stopped throwing her body around on him. The white tiger panted, looking around, cowering and digging her claws into Raph's skin when the wind hit her face. The turtle winced at her little needles.

"Uh...oh, no..." Kri shook her head to gain back her own mind. "Where am I?!"

"Kri?" The turtle's voice is cheerful. "Are you okay?"

She roared. "No! I am on a cliff!"

"Raph, Kri!" Leo shouted, standing next to the other three animals, they were normal and very confused. As everyone began to put together what was going on, the rock Raph and Kri held on to cracks. It let out small rumbles, letting these eight friends know it was too weak to hold any more weight.

Donnie knows old earth materials like this are likely to fall with a certain amount of weight causing it to stress. He called out, "Guys, you gotta get outta there!"

"Kri, help each other quickly!" Hawk yips.

Shado is the lightest, she had an idea. Her thin cheetah body came close to the ground, crawling cautiously. She wanted to attempt to help Raph and Kri in some way. "I'm coming. Don't move."

"Shado, don't do that, you'll go down with them." Mikey reached out for her tail. The king cheetah purred lightly at Mikey, staring into his blue pools.

"Let me." She said glancing back at Raph and Kri.

"Hurry!" Raph grunts, holding his biceps in place to prevent he and Kri from taking a far fall.

And now.

A very evil laugh forced all eyes and ears to the sky. Nothing was there for a second, but then she appeared. Nizhoni raises her translucent hand and slams it down on the weak rock. It shatters like glass.

"NO!!" Mikey and Leo yelled at the women in the sky.

The three brothers and animals barely got a look at the broken rock. They didn't hear a scream or roar as dozens of small and large rocks topple to the bottom.