You Really Shouldn't Have (Lilo)

Louis' POV

   I'm Louis Tomlinson. Yes, Louis Tomlinson from that boyband that teenage girls love and their parents hate. I'm here to tell you about the worst mistake I've ever made and it was on live television so millions of people seen it. The day I announced that I had a boyfriend. It started out as a joke. A simple joke that I didn't think anybody would take seriously. But boy, was I wrong. It didn't take long for the news of the little "joke" to spread. Enough of the backstory. I'm going to sit back and let the story tell itself.

  "And we're back, with the hottest boyband on the scene right now, One Direction!" The interviewer exclaimed. A young, blonde woman who had green eyes and a tan with boobs faker than her handbag.
  "So, boys, I know this is always in your interviews but which of You have got girlfriends?" She asked. Zayn, Harry, and I raised our hands. "Louis! It's been a couple of months since you and Eleanor broke up. What's the lucky girls name?" She asked, the whole room so quiet, you could hear a pin drop.
   "Actually, it's not a girl. It's a boy. He's not as open to telling people about us as I am so that's why there's been no news." I said, looking at the crowd.   "What's his name?!" Someone in the back shouted.
   "I'm not so sure he'd be open to me telling you." I said rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and I looked over at Liam, raising an eyebrow.
   "Go ahead and tell them sweetie. They were going to find out sooner or later." He said, giving me a smile. The room was deadly silent before the chaos started.
  "I'm afraid that's all the time We have for today." The lady said, before rushing backstage. Management was going to have fun with this.
  "Louis Tomlinson!" I heard my name being shouted and I looked over, seeing Todd one of the douchebags from management walking towards us. I gulped and huddled closer to Liam, who wrapped his arm around me again.
  "Yes?" I asked when he got closer.
  "What the fuck was that little stunt out there?! We can't cover this up there's not enough money in the world to pay people to keep this quiet!" He yelled, before rounding on Liam. "And you!" He exclaimed, his face turning red. "Why the hell would you say you were his boyfriend?! I expected better from you!" Todd yelled before running a hand over his face. After he calmed down a bit, he turned back around to face me and Liam. "You two are just going to have to play this out. Make it seem like you two are in love until we can get this sorted out or you're fired. Simple as that." He then turned around and left the building, leaving the five of us standing there