Chapter 5

Liam's POV

  I felt tingles in my arm the whole time Louis was holding my hand. Nobody really paid much attention to us as we walked down the street, holding hands and not saying a word to each other. All of a sudden Louis stopped dead in his tracks, looking across the street.
  "Liam! Its an arcade. We have to go please?" He asked. Knowing I wouldn't be able to say no, I allowed him to pull me across the street. As we entered the arcade, his eyes lit up like a child's would on Christmas morning.
  "Hang on." I said, pulling out my phone. He looked at me weirdly before smiling at the camera.
  "Let me see!" He said, trying to take my phone.
   "No you'll just have to see it when it goes on Twitter." I said, holding it above my head. He huffed and walked over to one of the games and I smiled. '@Louis_Tomlinson just like a kid on Christmas. Beautiful isn't he?" I clicked post before putting my phone in my pocket and walking over to him.
  "You know we're supposed to be acting like a couple. I'm not sure if this what couples do. With Eleanor it was mainly just being seen in public together then we went our separate ways." He explained, taking a sudden interest in the carpet beneath our feet.
  "Come on. I'll show you what couples do." I said, grabbing his hand and leading him towards the door. He didn't protest and let me drag him to wherever. I didn't really know where we were going but I'm pretty sure there's tons of places in Los Angeles to go for fun and such. I grinned when I seen the Ferris wheel near the boardwalk, pulling him along gently. Like I said, tons of places