Chapter 7

Louis' POV

  "Hey Liam it's getting dark out. Don't you think maybe we should start to head back?" I asked, looking at him. He looked up from where he was eating cotton candy and grinned.
  "Sure. Just one more thing." He said, swallowing what was in his mouth. He then got up and held out his hand, waiting for me to take it. I took it and waited for him to say something But he didn't. Instead he started walking, making sure I was following.
   "Where are we going?" I asked, looking up at him. "
  Just shush and enjoy the walk."He replied. I sighed and kept walking, looking around at where we were. He pulled me up a path and through some trees.  
   "Where a-." He cut me off and turned me around. I gasped realizing we were on the Hollywood Sign. "You do realize we can get in trouble for being up here? How'd you even know where this place was?" I asked, sitting down on one of the beams holding the 'H' up.
  "Yeah it's really beautiful up here though. Zayn showed me last time we were in LA. He came up here to sketch and I wanted to know where he was going so I followed him. He knew I was there the whole time." He explained, sitting down as well.   
  "Well it is beautiful. Let me see your phone. I forgot to charge mine and its dead." I said, he pulled out his phone and handed it to me. I unlocked it and stood up. "Come here." I said. He stood up and gave me a questioning look. I pulled up the camera and smiled at him. Liam leaned down so his head was on my shoulder and his breath was tickling my neck. I leaned my head just a bit and smiled, snapping the picture. "it's not the city of lights but it'll do for me and @Louis_Tomlinson." I posted it to Twitter and handed him back his phone.
  "Do we feel like a real couple yet?" I asked, smiling at him.
  "I don't know Lou do we?" He asked sitting back down. I frowned and sat down too. Something was bothering him and I was going to find out what