Chapter 6

Louis' POV

  "I'm not getting on that thing, Liam." I told him for the fifth.       
   "Come on Lou. Please?" He pleaded, giving me the puppydog eyes. I sighed.
  "Fine. But if I die you're too be blamed." I stated, climbing into the Ferris wheel's seat.
  "You'll be fine." Liam said, climbing in after me. I felt my heart start to pound once he was sitting next to me, barely any space between us. I blamed it on my nerves and told myself it had nothing to do with the close proximity. I gripped the bar that held us into the seat tightly, starting to panic.
  "You know what. I changed my mind let me off this thing." I said, trying to get out.
  "No can do sweetheart. The ride has already started." The man who was running the Ferris wheel said. I closed my eyes tightly, feeling the ride start to move.
  "Hey. I'm sorry. I didn't know you'd actually be afraid." Liam said softly, his breath tickling my ear. I shifted slightly in the seat, trying to get comfortable.
  "I-It's not that I'm scared It's just what if this thing falls apart or something?" I asked trying to keep my voice steady.
  "That's not gonna happen. Come here." He said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I scooted closer to him, wrapping my arms around his torso. I started to calm down before the Ferris wheel stopped leaving us at the top.
  "What happened? Why'd it stop? What's going on? Is it broken?" I asked, starting to panic again.
  "Lou it's supposed to do that. Calm down." He said, squeezing my shoulder. I nodded and sighed in relief when we started to move again. When it stopped at the bottom I got off and stood on shaky legs, glaring at Liam.
   "Never again!" I exclaimed. "Sure, whatever you say." He said, laughing as he walked over to a booth. I glared but a smiled formed on my lips and then I was running after him.