5

I ran to my office so frighten. Tristan has never done that to me. He's never even been violent. I shut my door so i could be completely alone. I sat down at my desk and took a deep breathe and just then a small tear came streaming down my face and then the water works came pouring down from my eyes onto my face. i grabbed my phone and called Leo ive never spoken on the phone with him so this would be the first but i didn't care. I needed to tell him what happened and figure what i should do nexts. 

he answered almost immediately. then i remember he was busy at work by the last message he sent me. and when he answered i could tell he still was. 

 "Hello?"  he sounded so nice his voice was so smooth and gentle and made me feel comforted by the sound of it 

" hey Leo im so sorry to bother you, i can call back later

you could tell he knew something was wrong 

" No its okay Maggie whats wrong?" He said 

" Well its a long story

He said " Maggie give me one second i need to ring this customer up and ill go on my break and we can talk about it okay? just stay on the phone and i'll be right back."

He was being so sincere i could hear it in his voice. It actually made me feel happy inside apart from what just happened. 

He got back on the phone with me and i told him everything that happened he was silent the whole time he listened to everything i was saying didn't interrupt once,

 It was either that or he was freaking out because i'm being a crazy girl talking to him about all of my girl problems. 

When i was done talking he said so serious and stern 

"You need to call the cops and tell them what you just told me, he assaulted you, and you said it was outside your job?

I quietly replied " yes

"Do they have cameras ?" He asked  

Feeling so stupid to the fact that last week our cameras in the front were broken. My manager thought was by the storm we recently had but i have a feeling Tristan had something to do with it. He knew my work schedule i always work the same hours and days but i wasn't positive but i had a gut feeling. I told Leo and he said just to call the cops anyways and explain everything maybe they can help.