part-12

The next day diya and Nisha got ready to meet naren.
Naren asked his brother dev to accompany him.
Dev not interested in this didn't accept first but later accepted because of the compulsion of his bro.
Dev didn't like to come inside the cafe so he chose to stay in his car.
Meantime in cafe Nisha introduced naren to diya,they were just talking about their first meeting,proposal etc.
But diya could see the same love and care in the eyes of naren for Nisha.
She was happy meeting naren .
Atlast there are some relationship that last longer she thought to herself.
Diya didn't want to stay in between them so she went outside and bumped into someone.
She was about to fall but the person catched her.
She regained her composure and saw a handsome young man infront of her.
She couldnt think of anything but felt like staring into his blue eyes.
They both had an eyelock when naren came and introduced that the young man was his brother dev.
He introduced diya to dev.They both greeted stealing glances at each other.
Then dev and naren went leaving Nisha and diya behind.

What do you think about meeting of dev and diya ?
To get detailed info about their meeting wait till next chapter.
In my next chapter I would say the feelings of dev and diya about their first meeting