part-16

Dev's POV
I was asked to wait outside while the doctors were treating her outside.
I could sense some problem.
The nurse said they had to do operation so asked about the details of the girl.
I said I don't know.
She said the doctors don't proceed treatment.
I was very angry.
How can they say this, doctors are the one who save people's live.
But here a person's life is in danger and they are asking me to fill details.
I said "I want to talk to the dean and the management".I partially yelled.
The nurse informed doctor about this.
Doctor came and asked me to calm down.
"Is he mad?"I thought.
How can he ask me to calm down even in this situation.
"This is our hospital rules.As you are insisting ous to do this,we would start our treatment.But what if something bad happens to the patient?
The hospital will not take any responsibilities."He said.
I cursed myself for bringing her to this hospital.
"We will start our treatment.Meanwhile you should fill her details" he said and went inside the operation theatre.
The nurse gave me the form to fill details with shaking hands.
I took it and started to fill.
But I dont know anything about her.
So I asked for her belongings so that I could find some relatives of her.
I got her mobile from the nurse and saw her pic in the wallpaper.
She was wearing a blue top and jeans with sunglasses.
She was breathtaking,beautiful and awesome
I realized I was staring at her.
I got a number from her contact saved as dad.
I dialled that number and an old man picked up.
" Sir,your daughter met with an accident and she is admitted in Ramakrishna hospital".I heard some sobs behind,I ended the call.
I thought of staying there but my mom was calling me so I asked nurse to take care of her and went.
When I was leaving, I saw an old man asking a patient's name and rushing to third floor.I shrugged and went.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I came to my home and saw mom and naren rushing towards me.
Naren hugged me while mom asked me why I am late.
I said them about what happened.
"What?you left that girl and went from there.This is too bad beta.You are the one responsible for this.You should have met her dad and said what happened" mom said.
"Why should I meet her dad?It was not my mistake.She came in front of my car and got hit.How can I be responsible for this?"I said.
"Ok leave.Did you eat your dinner?"mom asked.
"No"I replied.
"Naren,you go and sleep. Dev go and have dinner"mom said.
Naren went to his room while I went to have dinner.
"Mom you can go to sleep.I will finish this and will go"I said,when I saw mom sitting next to me.
"No I want to talk with you"mom said.
"Mom,please if it is about my marriage then we can have this discussion tomorrow.I am very tired now"I said.
"Ok.But you cannot run from your marriage for long time beta"she said and left.
What she said was right.Why am I running away from marriage?
I just skipped that thought and went to my room.

That night I couldn't sleep.
All I could see is the girl's frightened face and the wound she had when I admitted her in the hospital.
Why did I leave from there.
Of course it was my mistake,if I had not drifted to my thoughts,the accident would not have happened
But why didn't I make sure that she is well.
I left her just like that.
With these thoughts running in my mind,I slept.

Do you think what dev did is right??
If not please give your comments guys please.