Part 40

After one month

Third person's pov

It is exactly one month diya and varun have been dating.They too look cute as a couple and are happy.💑💑

Maya had still not befriended diya and is trying to make a plan as soon as possible.

Dev is totally upset and seeing diya and varun very closely working in his office makes his situation even more worser.These are the happenings in one month.

guysss wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't think nothing have changed in these one month.I didn't say about two people.

Can you guyss guess who are they???????????????

yes,ofcourse!!!

It is Naren and Nisha....

Naren came to know that diya was the girl who stoled the heart of both Varun and his brother Dev.He is totally shocked knowing how Varun trapped diya and make her love him.

Meanwhile Nisha is also equally shocked to see her friend who doesnt evn believe in love is having fun with her boyfriend..............

They too had teamed up to seperate Diya and Varun.Make diya fall for dev.

Naren knows very well about Varun because he was once his friend.

Some misunderstandings broke them apart and that was because of Varun........

So,Naren wants to seperate Diya and Varun.

In this one month,Diya started ignoring Dev completely and was enjoying her life with Varun.

This made Dev more sad and he is losing his hope for his love. 🙀🙀😿

Maya's pov

I couldn't do anything in this one month,But I have made a plan today to befriend Diya and tell her everything about Varun.

I saw an advertisement regarding job vacancies in Dev patel's Industries.

I have been called for the interview today.

I should get this job to save my life.

I have reached the company and was waiting for the CEO Dev Patel.

He called me in his cabin.

"Hello Ms.Maya.Sit down "Dev said.

Yes!!!Dev doesn't know that I have married.

"Thank you sir!"i replied polietly.

"Can I have your File?"dev asked.

I gave him my file.He saw my Certificates and asked some random questions.

i gave my replies sincerely.

At last he asked me a question for which I was struck and was unable to answer.

"Why didn't you work for more than a year?Do you have a particular reason behind this?"dev asked me.

Before marrying Varun,I was working as an Data Analyst.After marrying him,I quit my job and liked to be a housemaker looking after Varun.

But to befriend diya Iwon't be getting another wonderful opportunity than this.

"Sir,After My graduation I started working.But I couldn't continue my work as My mother fell sick and I had to stay home and look after her,while My father earned for the family.After a year,My parents passed away in an accident.So I have to earn for my survival"I lied to dev.

"Oh!!!! I am sorry. So I think you are in need of a job.Am I right Ms.Maya"dev asked me.

"of course yes sir!!!"i said.

"ok Ms.Maya I think you are well qualified for this job and so you are selected as an Data Analyst.I will ask Varun to show your cabin"dev said making me numb there itself.

Varun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hearing his name itself makes me go numb.

How will I be able to work with him in same office?????????????

Dev called someone and there came My one and only Husband Varun.....

I was laughing mentally while seeing his reaction when dev introduced me as new Data Analyst.

"you?"Varun asked me.😮😮😧

"Do you know her already?"dev asked surprised.

"no no! I was asking just like that.."Varun replied.

dev nodded and said "Show her cabin".

"Ok"Varun only said this and left dev's cabin and I followed him.

He led me to my cabin and grabbed my wrist forcefully.

"What are you up to??Why did you come here?"he asked me piercing his nails into my skin.

I winced in pain 😩😩 tried to remove from his grip,But his grip was too tight.

"You said me to befriend diya and asked me to help in your plan.So I came here.I thought this is an good opportunity to get closer to diya"i said.

"But now I don't need your help"he hissed.

"why"I asked him.

"Because without your help itself I made diya fall for me.So just go away from me.Dont make things worser for me."he said.

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He doesn't need my help.

He is asking me to stay away from his life.

Why should I go???? I am his wife and I should be the one who should stay with him and not that girl......

I have to be in his office........

What should i tell him and stay her????

"Varun Listen to me. If I go away from here,Dev might get some doubts about you and me.So please let me stay here.I promise I won't interfere in your life.I would do my work and you do yours" I pleaded to him.

"Dont interfere in my matters and plans.Or else I will kick you out from this place and from my life"he said and left my cabin.

I sat there and started crying.

Varun's pov

The nerve of her!!!!!!!

how can she come to my office and work here..

If she opens her mouth anything about me in front of diya,Then my whole plan will be collapsed.

She said she won't interfere in my matters but what if she does?????

I should keep an eye on her.

I called Michael my assistant and sent him Maya's picture.

I asked him to follow her and inform me about her details.

Now I can be peacefull and enjoy my days with diya.

Guyssssss How was the chapter???

Please vote and comment for this chapter.

love u all

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤