Part-55

Flashback
Diya's Pov

"Diya beta come here"dad called me.
"Yes papa".
"Actually I wanted to talk to you about something very important"dad said.
It is about marriage.Oh Goddd.
"Papa I know what you are going to say but...
Before I could finish he cut off and said,"see I dont want you to be like this.You have to move on and start accepting future and I think I have made correct decision in this"papa said with confidence.
"Ok papa.If this is your decision then I am accepting this but I dont want to know about the man to whom I am getting married.I will directly see him in marriage."I said.
"If you see him,I dont know what fussle you are going to create.It is better that you see him in marriage."papa said but I couldn't hear him.
I came to my room and cried a lot.
Now I have to make myself ready for this marriage thing.

Dev's Pov
I was getting ready when I got a call.
"Thank you so much"I kept my mobile.
Oh my god she agreed.
I was very happy that day and all were confused seeing me happy.
I am waiting for that big day.

Author's Pov
Now you all can relate what has happened.......
when diya saw him sitting near her in the mandap she was shocked.But she saw her parents with happy tears so she didn't create any issues and thought to ask her parents about this later......

Unfortunately she didnt get a chance to talk to her parents in private so she went with Dev to his house.
She hated him and now she is going to stay with him forever,she didnt need this she didn't need him..
Her life has turned upside down in these few months,She was happy once without any worries but today she is not even expecting a small smile from her face she know that doesn't happen when Dev is with her..
        .......Flashback ends here......

Author's Pov
Reception Hall
In this hall everyone are happy except me.Diya thought to herself and walked down from the stairs.She saw her parents talking happily with her frnds.
She saw everyone looking her from head to toe that was making her uncomfortable.
Then her eyes met a pair of eyes looking at her with so much of love,admiration and happiness.
She immediately took her eyes away and came down.
Dev couldn't imagine that his wife would be looking so beautiful in this outfit.

Diya's dress on the top👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

The dress was perfect for her.All the eyes were on her and this made him feel proud.
She came and was about to get to the stage while he gave his hand to her.
She hesitated for a minute but gave her hand to him.
He was introducing his relatives,frnds with a grin in his face while she had a fake smile through out the function.
Then they both were taken to the photo session.
The photographer was staring at Her,Dev immediately put his hands in her waist and moved her closer to him.
"Take a pic like this"Dev ordered him with showing his anger in his tone.
Dev was enjoying while diya was trying to escape from this.

At last she was free to go,she went to her room and cried a lot thinking about her fate,her future,her life.
She wasn't expecting anything like this,Her mother entered her room and found her crying.
She sat next to her.
"Diya.."before she could continue  diya started speaking "Why ma?Why did u do this to me?Why did u make me leave my house?Why did u want me to have a life with him?I dont think u care for me ma...I dont think u both love me anymore......"she started crying again.
"Beta dont think like that.U are talking about us like this na.You will understand that we have done for your happiness.We think that Dev can keep u happy and is a nice person.Dont try to push him out of ur life,Give him a chance.I know he is perfect for u.Do u think that we will make u marry him without even thinking once.Do u think that we dont love u?What made u think like that.Just because we have asked u to marry him u are saying this to me.😡😡😡.What did he do that u hate him so much ??Do u know how will ur dad feel when he hears the words u spoke now.He is will die.U have doubt in our live,affection??Ok.U do whatever u want but I am saying this u will regret if u not understand him and leave him."She went leaving a confused diya staring at the door..😥😥😥😥😥

Do u think diya would give him a chance??
What will be Dev's reaction when he comes to know this???
Will diya leave him??
To know this wait for my next update😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

Love u all💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖