Part-53

Dev's Pov
Today I am going to meet an important person and I scheduled all the meetings tomorrow.
I called him,but he didnt pick up.
So I thought to go in person and meet him in his house.
I took my car and started my journey,along with Naren.
I finally reached his house. Mr.Mathur's house.
I nervously knocked the door.
"Bhai relax!you have not come to attend any client meeting." Naren said to me.
"I know Naren and that is why I am nervous.If it is a client meeting,I know I will do it.But this is something that I dont have any experience" I said.
The door openend and there stood Mr.Mathur with angry eyes and shocked expression.
"What do you want?Get out from here!" He said.
Ouchh!!That was too rude.
"Sir we need to talk" I said politely controlling all my anger.
"We have discussed about this already and you got my answer too.Now leave" He said again.
"Dear Is this ths way you treat a guest.The reason he came here can be anything but he is our guest." She said.
She asked me and Naren to come in.Mathur Sir didnt say anything and he too went in.
"You people talk I will bring something to drink?saying this Mrs.Mathur was about to leave but Sir asked her to be quiet.
" Tell me and just leave this place"He said.
Why is he this rude to me?what did I do?
"Sir.I want to marry your daughter.I know what she has gone through in her past.But I will make her future happier and will take care of her like u do.I love her a lott and I cant imagine my life without her" I said in a go.
He looked at me like he was going to kill me.
"Why cant you tell this to her?" He asked me.
"Sir,Because of her past she is not ready to fall in love with anyoneSo I dont need het to accept me as a lover.I want to accept me as her husband.If you tell her to marry me,She might think about it and will say yes.Then I will express my love to her daily everyday as her husband.For all this I want your permission" I said.
He looked at me and said"Ok I will think about this.I don't want her to suffer."
"Sir,Her decision went wring but I promise that If you chose me your decision will not go wrong" I said and left.
While leaving Naren looked at me shockingly.
Even I didnt know I will be talking like this .
The love for her made me speak up like this with confidence.
I hope he will say yes.😓😓😓

Mr.Mathur's Pov
I didnt think he will come to my home directly and talk about this.
I was shocked to see him.
He was saying how much he loved my daughter.
I was surprised to hear all that.
I also should think about this.How can I let my daughter live alone.I want her to lead a happy married life like others.
I also have responsibilites of being a father.Today Dev made me realise this.
I have to know about Dev,his characters, his status.
Then I have to decide.

Diya's Pov
I reached home and went to my room.
I  came back and entered kitchen, Ma was making my favourite pasta for dinner.
I took a bowl and sat infront of Tv.
"Ma where is Papa?"I asked her.
" He has gone out for some work"she said.
That was wierd.
He will have dinner on time and shout at me.
He always says a family should atleast once eat together,but where is he now??
I called him.
"Papa come home" I said and cut the call.
He came back and we had dinner.
I was thinking all the time where he had been gone?
I thought of asking this to him tomorrow.
I went to bed with lots of thoughts running in my mind.

Gud nyt guysss
Did you guess whom did Dev meet?
Who is Mr.Mathur??
Where did Diya's father went late at night??
You guys also sleep with thesea questions.
Answers will be updated in my next chapters.
Please