Part-51

After a week
Board meeting with clients.Diya was explaining her presentation.She saw Dev staring at her continously."Try to Focus Diya.Dont get distracted "she said to herself.
The meeting went well and all appreciated Diya for her presentation.
All left the cabin except diya and dev.
" Presentation was Ok"Dev said when diya was about to leave.
She looked at him disappointedly.
She expected him to appreciate her work.
She didnt reply and went.
As she was walking she met Mr.Ayaan Sharma,CEO of Sharma Industries.
"Diya one second" he called her.
He gazed her from head to toe making her uncomfortable.
"Your presentation was excellent.You are really talented.But why are you working here as an assistant.You come to my company.I will offer you high post and double the salary that you get here"He asked her smirking.
Bastard!!!!
Before Diya could reply,they heard another voice behind her.
Yes It is Dev.
" Dont think about hiring her Ayaan.She will work only here and is getting better salary.Most importantly she is comfortable here."
Dev went towards Ayaan and whispered "She is mine and will work here.Take ur filthy eyes from her".
Ayaan smirked and said" Lets see,Dev.Nice meeting you Diya"he said winking at her.
Dev clenched his fists controlling his anger.
Diya stood confused trying to understand the situation.

A day later
Five days of continous work made diya very tired.
so she decided to wake up late today.
But she got a call and she picked up without checking caller Id.
"Diya get ready we are going out for shopping" Nisha spoke with so much of excitement in her voice.
"Nisha please let me sleep.I don't want shopping." Diya said in her sleepy tone.
"Diya don't tell u forgot.We have to attend the party tomorrow.Dev is arranging a party for this contract which has ur contribution too".
" Ohhh Jeez I forgot that completely.Ok I will be ready by 30 minutes."Diya said and got up.
She got ready by exactly 30 minutes and waiting for Nisha.
Nisha came and she locked her house and shocked to see Dev.
"Diya what are u wondering.Come and sit." Nisha said.
Diya,Dev.Naren and Nisha set off.
Dev and Naren seated in front and Both the girls sat behind.
Diya saw Dev staring at her in the mirror.
She was confused why he is staring at her.
At last they reached the shopping mall making diya relieve.
Nisha and Diya went to choose their dresses while Dev and Naren kept staring at them.
Nisha choose a pink gown with white floral patterns in it.It looked great on her.
"Naren could not take his eyes from u." Diya teased her.
"Enough of teasing me Diya.Go try this one" Nisha said and handed a purple knee length gown.It looked beautiful and pretty.
Diya went to trial room and came wearing the dress.
She looke cute and gorgeous, walking while pulling the dress below her knees.
"Wow,Diya you look gorgeous". Nisha said.
"Ok.You change your dress and come.I will show my dress to Naren" Nisha said and went.
Diya was about to enter the trial room but someone pulled her hands and she collides with a hard chest.
She looked up and saw Dev smiling at her showing his dimples.
Immediately her cheeks got heated up and became red.😳😳😳
"You look gorgeous in this dress.I loved it" he said caressing her cheeks.
She leaned in his touch.He was about to say I love you but thought this was not the right time so changed it as I loved it.
"Go change ur dress before I loose my control" Diya immediately understood what he said and went away.
Dev smiled seeing her leaving.

The party day
This day is going to be excited,Nisha thought.
Diya was tensed thinking that she would be spending time with Dev,especially after their encounter in the mall.
On the other hand,Dev was super excited to meet her again.
Dev was eagerly waiting for Dev in the party hall.
His eyes atlast landed on those black orbs which was showing extreme nervousness.
He couldnt take his eyes off her.
He wanted to kiss her,but controlles and went towards her
It was then she saw him and took time to observe his outfit.
He wore a purple shirt matching her gown and covered it with a black jacket.
He looked handsome and manly.
How can a person look handsome and cute at the same time?Diya thought.
"Hi Diya." Dev said and smiled at her.
"Hello Sir!" She replied.
"Oh come on Diya.I am ur boss only in office.You can call me Dev when we are alone" dev said and waited for her to say his name.
"Ok Dev" surprisingly his name sounded new and sweet when the word rolled from her tongue.
He smiled and they had an eye contact.
"Where is Naren?" Asked Nisha making Dev and Diya come to this world, breaking their eye contact.
"I will go and get him" Nisha went searching for Naren.
"Come" Dev gestured his hand hoping she would hold it.
He smiled when she interwined their hands.
They walked inside and saw their frnds and joined them.
The environment got changed and soft music was played.
Naren and Nisha went to the dance floor and started dancing to the music.
"Can I have a dance with you pretty girl?" Dev asked Diya.
Diya was shocked not knowing whether to accept or not.
"Dont worry,I wont eat u up!" He said and saw a beautiful smile on her face.
They both landed on the dance floor and started swaying their bodies for the music.
Diya gasped when he twirled her around and hugged her from back.
He started kissing her neck.shoulder.cheeks.
She pushed him away and went.
He was not disappointed.He understood her feelings.
He knew this would be hard for her.
So he went to see her but he couldnt find her.
Now he started to get tensed and worried.
He called her but she didnt pick up.

Diya's Pov
I entered the party hall and saw a pair of blue eyes staring at me.
Dev!!!My Boss!!
He came towards me and my heart beat started to raise for each and every step he took towards me.
I observed him and found he choose purple shirt to match my gown.
"Are you mad diya?Why would he choose a shirt to match yours?" I thought to myself.
He asked me to call him his name and when i said his name I found him showing his cute smile.😊
In nervousness I interwined my hands with him.
I thought I am giving false hopes to him.
When he asked me to dance I was shocked.
He could have asked any girl there but ehy me?I thought.
I had the best time on the dance floor but when he twirled me and started kissing I pushed him away and went.
I should not fall in love and cannot overcome from a heartbreak again.
Not Dev.He is My Boss and I cannot Love him.
I was in my thoughts when a hand pulled me into a dark room.
I saw a man standing there and another locked the door.
The man started to come towards me and I stood there unable to move.
I saw Ayaan smirking at me and came near me.
I tried to move but he kept his hands to the side of my head.
"Diya You look gorgeous in this dress.Please accept my offer and be My assistant." He was drunk and was holding my waist.
"Get off me.I dont want your offer.I am happy with the job I am doing now. Leave me or else I will shout" I said.
"shout as much as you want.No one will come to save you.Not even Dev.He said he will not let anything happen to you.What is the relationship between you both.You are mine Diya." He said and I stood there trying to recollect his words.
Dev said that.But why??
I tried to shout but he shut my mouth.I bite his hand and he immediately took his hand from my mouth.I grabbed this opportunity and tried to hit him.But this time he holded my hand and slapped me hard.I fell on the floor.I saw my mobile there.
He snached my phone and threw it away when i tried to call Dev.
I dont know why I tried to call him in this situation.
He tried to kiss me but I kicked him and went to open the door.
By the time I open the door,he pulled my dress and It got torn.
My full back was exposing but I didnt stop there and started to run to the party hall.
I saw him following me like an predator follwing the prey.
I collided with a hard chest again and without looking at the face I knew It was Dev.
He lifted my chin and caressed my cheek which had the fingerprint of Ayaan.
His eyes softened and looked back at Ayaan who was smirking at him.
Dev clenched his fists and I holded his hand.
He removed his jacket and gave me.I wore it and inhalled his scent.
He went towards Ayaan.
"Hope you are happy to see her like this" Ayaan said.
"I will kill you bastard.How dare you touch my girl" Dev said and started beating him.
His hands were full of Ayaan's blood and I saw him beating Ayaan like a monster.
But I was struck with the world My Girl.....................

Guys sorry for the late update
But I am damn sure that you would enjoy this chapter...
Love u allll
Please comment and vote 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖