Child of Shadows

(A/N) the image is my character's Outfit.
Also I'm adding a character to the Sith side, he is going to be Kylo's apprentice. The character is going to be based off of a character from the warrior cats series. Named Scourge!! :D also here is yesterday's chapter.

  It had been at least a month since we encountered the dark side at the hospital. All of us had been training extremely hard. We had all improved since then. I missed my family dearly, but I had to get stronger. I have to protect them. I have to protect my friends. I have to protect this planet.

  Ever since 2 days prior to today, something has felt different. There is something wrong. I have no idea what it is. It feels like the odds of this war are shifting, like it all got more difficult all of a sudden.I guess I'll find out the reason sooner or later.

  During the first night of those first two days I had cried myself too sleep. It was like something had shifted on my heart. Pain overwhelmed me as I was meditating. It was harsh. I remember I went to Rey to tell her about it.

  She helped calm me down. I ended up falling asleep since she gave me tea. It's been two days since then. And now it's night time. I'm trying to go to sleep. But I'm worried I'll encounter something. But I closed my eyes anyway. I needed my rest.

  *Flash*

  I was standing in a meadow. The sun was setting and it was absolutely stunning. I wish it would stay like this. I thought. But then I felt a weird feeling on the back of my neck. I turned around to see who was staring at me.

  Right on the wood line I saw a boy a little older than me standing there. He had electric blue eyes and pitch black hair. It was like Light and Darkness were at war within him.

  But then he faded into dust. His eyes imprinted into my mind. As he faded I heard a faint whisper in my ears, "What do I chose?". The words lingered a bit; Me not knowing what they meant. I tried to decipher what they meant, but I was lost.

  I just saw the dust of his shadow fly toward me then go around me. A bunch of whispering and a bunch of different children cried could be heard. I widened my eyes. I whispered, "What is your name?" Then I heard the softest,almost silent, answer, "Cerin." Since I took many languages I understood what this one was. I don't know all languages I only know a few. But his name meant "Little Dark One". I was utterly shocked, but I began to add the pieces together. Is he the new disturbance in the force? I asked myself. Then everything was black and blank.

~<Timeskip>~

  Next morning I spoke to Rey. She told me she felt the disturbance too. The darkness must have reached other places. Kylo must have found the perfect apprentice. I have to save him. He is going to get himself killed. I can't let someone from my planet die if I can help it.

  There had to be a rebellion. I know me and my friends aren't strong enough to fight the entire Empire, but whoever said we couldn't try? After all the empire tried to kill all Jedi's. But we keep showing up.

  We are like the one part of the conscious that gives you hope, that many find annoying. They want to give up but they can't. All because we prevent them from loading hope.

  We are a new fight for freedom. A new rebellion for hope. A new idea of paradise. A safe haven for the weak. A family for the lonely.
We are the Phoenix Rebellion, and we will fight for others so they can have a future. We are the strength for the weak. We will win. Light always overpowers dark. Dark wouldn't exist without light, and light wouldn't exist without darkness. They act as equals, but there is more light than darkness. Not the other way around.

  Someone I will save many, but I will stay humble and not show my face to the public. If I do show I am a hero, that could get my friends killed.

  I once heard a saying in my dream. It was one of the most inspiring and true things I've ever heard, "Easy is the path to wisdom, for those only not blinded by themselves." That is what I heard.

And that is the saying I have learned from.

Thank you for whoever has spoken that, you have kept me guided on the path to Light's Victory.