Chapter 4- Kasee's POV:

Chapter 4

Kasee's POV:

I woke to the sun gently rising. For a split second I was confused, unsure of where I was. I looked around franticly, searching of any clue of where I was. My eyes landed on the coals in the middle of the clearing and noticed the jacket I had draped over my arms, shoulders and had my knees curled up underneath. Relief washed over me as I remembered yesterday. Nico's jacket got a whole lot warmer as the thoughts flooded my mind. "Where is Nico? And the others?" I asked aloud. As if hearing me I hear a sort of snort. My head jerks in that direction and I see Nico sleeping peacefully against the bottom of a tree. I turn my head to my side and see all of my belongings lying there. I pull out my earphones and plug them into my phone. Before putting them in my ears I disconnect the Bluetooth speaker, as not to wake the sleeping Nico. I looked at him and then the jacket then back at Nico.Without thinking I get up, drape his jacket over his body and place a gentle kiss on his cheek. I walk back to the tree I was leaning on and covered my mouth, stopping the colourful words that were about to spill out. "What the hell?! Why did I do that?!" I silently yelled at myself. I just put my earphones in and play the song, hoping Nico didn't wake. I clicked a random playlist and expected some normal Kings of Leon song to come on. Instead it was Zara Larsson's Ain't My Fault which wasn't really the song I was hoping for after what just happened .Me, being me, start singing along but very softly yet louder than I expected.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my

Oh my, oh my, oh my,

Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my

It ain't my fault you keep turning me on

It ain't my fault you got, got me so gone

It ain't my fault I'm not leaving alone

It ain't my fault you keep turning me on

I can't talk right now, I'm looking and I like what I'm seeing

Got me feeling kinda shocked right now

Could've stopped right now, even if I wanted

Gotta get it, get it, get it, while it's hot right now

Oh my god, what is this?

Want you all in my business

Baby, I insist, please don't blame me for whatever happens next

No, I can't be responsible

If I get you in trouble now

See you're too irresistible

Yeah that's for sure

So if I put your hands where my eyes can't see

Then you're the one who's got a hold on me

No, I can't be responsible, responsible

It ain't my fault

It ain't my fault (no, no, no, no)

It ain't my fault you came here looking like that

You just made me trip, fall, and land on your lap

Certain bad boy smooth, body hotter than a summer

I don't mean to be rude but I'd look so damn good on ya -" I was cut off by Nico.

"Must be some lucky guy," he said rolling over from the bottom of his tree.

"I ... uh. Ha ha. It's a song," I nervously stuttered.