Chapter 8- Grace's POV:

Chapter 8

Grace's pov:

Leo, Annabeth and I sat in the hades cabin with Nico and Hazel. We had talked to Nico about my recently discovered dagger and found out pretty much nothing he only told me what he knew which was; he has a sword made of the same iron and when using it it destroys the victim's soul and it kinda stopped there; now we were trying to convince him to go talk to Kasee which wasn't going at all well.

"Nico come on it can't be that bad, just tell her why you stormed of," I was so tempted to scream at him to get it though his head.

"NO, she'll just reject me again," he barked in reply.

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT,"

"I'm not going, ok," he started to cry. I practically ran to his side to apologise.

"I'm sorry Nico, it's just... you like her I know and if I'm not mistaken she feels the same way... so swallow the what ifs clouding your head and go talk to the poor girl. Sitting here crying isn't going to fix anything,"

"Uh, fine," he half sobbed, half yelled.

We headed over to the volleyball court where Kasee, Piper, Jason and Percy seemed to be doing some form of dancing which looked like they were drying to impersonate dying fish.

"Hey!" Leo called.

"Hey!" Kasee yelled back. Her happiness seemed to be wiped from her face as soon as her eyes fell on Nico.

Piper leaned towards Kasee and whispered something in her ear. Kasee said something then screamed, "wait what?!"

"Oh My Gods!" Piper yells and falls to the ground laughing.

"You're so mean, Piper," Kasee whines

"Why what did she say?" Percy asks, just as confused as the rest of us.

"Nothing!" Piper and Kasee yell in unison.

"But you can't be best friends without insulting each other constantly," Piper laughs Kasee soon joins in.

"Um we spoke with Nico," I mention.

"Did you, now?" Kasee hisses with venom like tone.

"Yeah, Kasee -" Annabeth started.

"I don't care! Pipes can you show me my siblings please," She begins to walk away.

"Yeah, but don't you think that you should hear them out," Piper tries.

"You know I'll just apologise," Kasee swivels around and walks over to Nico. "Nico, I'm sorry ok. I'm sorry for whatever the hell I said or did to offend you or make you hate my guts. And I also understand if you want me to go die in a hole and go to hell," Kasee says tears glazing her eyes. "I guess you can't love everyone can you?" She turns again and walks away once more; I fight the urge to go and comfort her.

Hazel begins scolding Nico. "I told you to talk to her,"

"Well I uh..." he stutters.

"Nico can't you see you've hurt her. Maybe if you just waited out the day and talked to her instead of going off into your cabin you guys might have been alright; you can't just run from your problems," I bite

"I'm sure she didn't mean the things she said," Piper put in.

"Well it sure sounded like she did!" Nico choked. Tears falling from his chin to the floor.

I place my arm over his shoulder and pull him into a hug; sure I've only known him for like a day I feel like he's my brother and best friend.

"Come on let's take a walk," I whisper. He sighs and pulls out of the hug and we begin to walk.