Chapter 1🖤

This is a ZOREN Fanfiction. Meaning it's going to be about Loren and Zach. If you are a ZARIEL shipper or a LEO shipper then you need to leave unless you like Zoren. Then your welcome to stay ;)

Let's begin-

-          -         -

Loren's POV

" Hey Mark, what's up?" I asked jumping stomach flat onto my bed.

" The Sky?" I rolled my eyes at him even though he couldn't see.

" Really Mark?"

" Ok let's forget I ever asked. We're having another musically tour. Do you want to join?" Mark asked perking my interest immediately.

" Well who's coming?" There's some people I'm not on the best of terms with.

" Erm me, Zach, Blake, Hunter and Brandon, Weston, Ari, Jordyn, Luna, Ariel, Tyler, Kristen and Nathan." He said, I was just keeping my ear out for one person.

" So Geo is not coming?" The line went silent after I asked.

" Oh yeh, he's coming too. But cmon Loren don't let him ruin the tour for us. We really want you to join. And I'm sure your fans do too." Mark rambled trying to persuade me. Just as I was about to say no, I paused and thought it over.

Why should I not hang around with my friends and deny my fans the opportunity to meet me just because my ex is going to be there too? If he can go, I can go.

" Yes Mark I'll go." I replied getting up and dragging out my suitcase from my walk in closet.

" Great! We're all going to meet up at a specific point so we can get onto the tour bus. Do you want me to pick you up? My mom is driving me." Mark offered generously. Knowing that I wouldn't have a ride, I let him give me a ride and thanked him.

" Wait! When are you coming to pick me up?" I asked stupidly.

" Tomorrow, 5sh" With that he ended the call and lay on my bed staring at the ceiling.

Suddenly I jumped up and ran downstairs.

I haven't even told my parents!

-        -       -

Marks POV

" So is Loren coming?" Zach asked me while scrolling through Twitter.

" Yes I didn't even have to persuade her. She just agreed." Normally, Loren would turn down offers to go out anywhere with Geo after their messy break up.

" This tour is going to be wild. All of our fans are going to be shipping everyone together." Zach laughed.

" Yeh, I'm shipped with Loren, Luna and Jordyn." I said laughing with Zach.

" Out of the girls that are on our tour, I think I'm only shipped with Ariel."

" Nope. You're shipped with Loren too." I expected Zach to laugh and agree with me but all I got was silence. I looked over at him and he was staring confused at me.

" Loren? Since when did people ship me and her?" He asked incredulously. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

" Search #Zoren on Instagram." Immediately Zach did what Mark told him to and was shocked to find edits and photos of then together.