Chapter 10💚

Zach and I are now officially dating.

The fans know and to be honest I'm not surprised that lots of them are shocked to the core. Most people including our friends never noticed just how close Zach and I had really become behind the curtains and I think that's what made our bond even stronger.

Of coarse, there were fans which were furious with both Zach and I for ' choosing the wrong person'. Then there were the amazing fans which supported our relationship regardless of who they personally shipped us with.

It's been two days since we announced it on younow and it feels so great to be able to walk around holding Zach's hand or to glance at him without getting paranoid about a fan watching.

Can you believe that #ZorenIsRealAF was number one trending on Twitter for a few hours after we went live?

" Loren you're spacing out once again! Your boyfriend doesn't really appreciate it when I'm complaining about my stupid spots." Zach whined staring over his shoulder at me for a second before resuming glaring at his spot.

" Well I'm sorry dear boyfriend." I said smiling while walking over to him and draping myself on his back with my arms loose around his neck.

" It's like it's just staring right back at me. Taunting me to pop it." Zach spat menacingly at the spot perched at the top of his forehead.

" I could always cover it with foundation." I suggested.

" Yeh okay." He laughed getting up. I furrowed my eyebrows at him but decided to let him off.

" So what are we doing today?" I asked brightly.

" Nothing unless this spot decides to be generous and just melt into my skin." Zach murmured.

" Zach it's just one spot. Try imagining having acne like other people." I said trying to cheer him up.

" My beautiful girlfriend is right as always." He said pulling me closer to him by my waist.

" You think I'm beautiful?" I asked shyly.

" No." he said making me smile fall immediately.

" I know you're beautiful." He grinned. Like his smile was infectious, I smiled back with a Cheshire grin.

" We have plenty of time to kill before the show starts, what do you want to do?" Zach asks spinning me around.

" Wherever is fine by me." I say laughing.

" Wherever it is!" He exclaims enthusiastically before grabbing my hand and practically dragging me out of the door.

We ended up going to the park and sitting on the swings pushing ourselves with our feet.

" Loren I'm glad we're dating." Zach says pushing himself higher.

" So am I." I say.

We sat in a comfortable silence for five minutes just enjoying eachothers presence until Zach's phone rang.

" Hello?" Zach asked slightly annoyed at the disturbance.

" Why?" He replied to whatever the person on the other end of the call was saying.

" Ok fine we're at the park." Zach grumbled before hanging up.

" What's going on?" I asked amused.

" Everyone's coming here, they're getting bored of chilling in the hotel all day." Zach sighed as if he was upset that they were coming.

" Awww don't be upset, they'll be more times for us to be alone together." I muttered leaning in to kiss him before both of our heads were pulled away from eachother by a smirking Mark.