Chapter 4💜

By the way, the edits I make above are by me. So if you wish to post them somewhere please let me know first. X x x

- - -

Touring with these guys is the best. It's so much fun but it can get super hectic and annoying too.

Being a girl surrounded by boys in a bus is aggravating. None the less, there are the hilarious moments.

I was sat on the floor doing my makeup in the mirror when someone behind me spoke nearly making me drag my eyeliner to my forehead.

" You're doing your makeup?" Zach asked.

" Yup." I said putting my full concentration on making my eyebrows look fleeky.

" You girls don't even need makeup." Zach said sitting down next to me.

" You guys don't need hair gel, you still wear it don't you?" I asked applying my highlighter.

" Touché." He laughed. Just like that, the humorous atmosphere became dull.

" Loren, about yesterday" Zach started but I cut him off.

" I don't want to talk about it." I muttered.

" What I said..... I didn't mean it in the way it came off." He tried to explain but I continued to apply the finishing touches to my makeup.

" Loren, I don't really have a perfect explanation for what I said but you have to know that what I said is not what I actually think." Zach's voice sounded strained but I ignored him and stood up and began to walk away.

As soon as I turned my back on him, he grabbed my hand and turned me back around so hard that I nearly fell into his chest.

" Loren stop ignoring me!" He exclaimed.

Finally I snapped " What do you want me to say Zach? I thought everyone had accepted my mistakes and was my friend for who I am. No, I was wrong apparently I'm still two faced and one of those 'popular girls' who loves to cause drama. You know what's pathetic Zach? I hung my head in shame for weeks after the video of me speaking about Ariel came out, you guys stopped talking to me, I had an argument with you and I clearly remember you saying ' if I ever had a bad opinion on somebody, I would tell them first before anyone else'." I didn't know that I was practically screaming at him until I noticed that all my friends were standing behind me. I guess I was so into the rant, I didn't hear them come in.

I stared at Zach and his face was showing a face full of pain, regret and anger.

" We all make mistakes Loren!" He exclaimed.

" YEH WELL I MADE A MISTAKE TOO! BUT NOBODY REALISED THAT AND INSTEAD A YEAR AFTER PEOPLE STILL THINK IM A TWO FACED, DRAMA LOVING BITCH." I screamed so loud I felt my voice crack. Tears pooled my eyes but I wouldn't let them fall.

The whole bus was silent and the only sound that could be heard was my heavy breathing.

One tear streamed down my cheek and Zach's eyes followed it. I spun on my heel and walked through the line my friends had parted for me.

The show started in an hour and I did not want to be stuck in this bus any longer than I had to.

I heard a knock on the side of my bunk. I opened the curtain expecting it to be Mark or the girls but instead it was Hunter. I don't really know Hunter well but he seemed like a nice guy.