Chapter 6💜

Zach's POV 😉 -

Three days. Three days had gone by after the show. The air between Loren and I was thick as ever and nobody knew how to break the awkwardness.

Even Weston would be at loss of words when Loren and I were in the same room.

Fans were still freaking out about the eventful show all over social media but thankfully none of the fans in the show have brought it up.

After that show Loren and I had stayed in our bunks for the most part of the tour disclosed form everyone else. I just lay on my bed glaring at the ceilings as if it was to blame for our fight. Every now and then Mark or somebody would jump into my bunk uninvited and try to persuade me to come out and join the others for some games. I would refuse. From what I'd heard from hunter Loren was acting the same way as me.

Then again it's hunter.

" Dude I'm getting tired of this now. Get the hell up and enjoy some time with your friends." Mark said forcefully dragging my body out of my bunk. He gripped onto my arm and forced me to walk.

Mark forced open the door to reveal the lounge room. Everyone was sitting and having a laugh until all conversations were broken with the door slamming against the wall.

" Why don't you just break the door in two while your at it?" Blake asked half jokingly.

Mark ignored the remark and pushed me down on the sofa while taking a seat next to me.

I hadn't even realised Loren was in the room until she stood up and began to walk out of the room seeing as I was there until Luna and Jordan jumped in front of her.

" We are going to be on this bus together for 3 months. We all can't stand this tension between you and Zach for three days nevermind more than a month." Luna said softly while placing a hand on Loren's shoulder and pushing her down softly.

Loren crossed her arms and sat adamantly like a child being denied sweets.  She didn't make eye contact with anyone but I couldn't seem to take my eyes off her.

Third Person ( nobody's point of view)

" Y'all need to sort this out." Ari added after a few seconds of silence.

" There's nothing to sort out." Loren said dully but they all very well knew she was lying.

" You guys are being ridiculous! This ' relationship' between you two has to be cleared up. There is clearly something going on besides tension and awkwardness and if you two decide to ignore it then I'm afraid we'll have to take drastic measures." Mark said eyeing everyone in the room as if sending a signal.

" Oh what are you going to do?" Zach asked not knowing what was to come next.

" This." Mark said simply before grabbing Zach's wrist and pressed his thumb against Zach's pressure point and instantly Zach fell asleep. While too busy watching the ordeal, Luna grabbed Loren's wrist and did the exact same thing.

Now Loren lay asleep in Lunas arms and Zach lay asleep in Marks arms.

They carried Loren and Zach to the toilets and laid them on the floors.

They all exited the room. According to the website Mark had learned this trick from, Zach and Loren should wake up in ten minutes.

" Can we go Taco Bell now? I'm hungry!" Weston exclaimed exaggeratedly holding his stomach.

Everyone agreed and soon they all piled out of the tour bus leaving Loren and Zach to sort out their own problems after they wake up.

10 minutes later