My First Love Confession

• Didedikasikan kepada OhKaye Wattpad

I've read online love story ... just like you... I fell for someone online and this was my letter to him. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 2012

Dear Mr. Wattpad Member

I know that you are reading this. I want you to know that I like you..but I can't tell you that myself, that's why I'm doing it this way... Confessing my love on this page for the whole world to read...

This may sound cheesy and weird but my heart pounds like crazy everytime I see your profile picture..That's not even half of how much you affect me..

My chest hurts everytime I read your declarations of love for her... Yes, I know that you're already taken. Don't worry, I'm not going to get in between you and the love of your life (even if I'm dying to do that...)...

I've been stalking you for a while now... (I'm not ashamed to admit that.) and I know that I don't stand a chance.. You love her too much.,.. and even if you don't, ...I am a coward...

I want you to know that you're a very sweet guy, Why do I know that? I can feel your love for her in every message.

And in every message, jealousy and envy creeps in my heart.... but still, I try to be happy... how?

I imagine that all that love you have for that girl... is for me...Everytime her username appears on the screen, I replace it with mine...

Call me delusional...I don't care. I just really like you.,,,and she's lucky to have you...

I love you....

If you feel like this message is for you? YES, you're right IT IS FOR YOU... but you don't have to tell me that you've found it out.. .it will only be too awkward. It's enough that you have read this. It's enough that you know of my feelings..

So please everytime that you declare your love publicly, you know that somewhere out there.... someone is reading... and hurting... someone who likes you.. and loves you to pieces.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

-Humi.

This was my very first love confession. I posted this message in one of the discussion threads here on wattpad. I know that he likes posting on that thread so I took the chance and made this letter.

And to my surprise... He replied.

Dear HumiGad,

You're not a coward.You're a sweetheart. You're too kind. Unfortunately the guy that you like is taken but never lose hope. ;) If you're not his friend you should try to be and who knows maybe one day... Any guy would be lucky to get a gf like you. There's a guy out there waiting to find a girl like you. =) *hugs tight*

B.

I have no idea if he replied to me knowing that he is the guy that I'm talking about... but his post...

KILLED ME.

"There's a guy out there waiting to find a girl like you."

My heart at that time was screaming: BUT I WANT YOU TO BE THAT GUY!!!

and I know I was asking too much...I tried to take his reply positively. So I posted another message this time it's adressed to him,

Dear B,

I don't know what to say...and I have no idea how to start...I'm blushing like crazy over here...sheesh as if you could see me. =_=

Thank you, that means a lot to me. Last night I've read something that I shouldn't have... I mean, I've always known that he loves her a lot... but reading his message to her after I just confessed my love for him,..hurts me...