3. Viktor And Yuuri

Yurio came to Viktors house. It was pretty big so they'll have a guest room for sure. And we're all sure yuuri isn't using that room ;)
*Cough cough*
Anyway

Yurio rang the doorbell and yuuri opened.
There he saw Yurio looking down with a backpack and hair falling in front of his eyes and face.
"Oh hello yurio" he said. "What are you doing here?"

"Oi katsudo- yuuri...  can I speak to viktor please?" Yurio sighed.

"Uhm.. sure.." yuuri noticed how yurios voice was so different then usual. No anger in his voice, it almost sounds like sadness...

"Viktor? Come her for a sec please?"

Viktor came to the door and was surprised to see yurio.

"Oh hello!" He said with a heart-shaped smile.

Yurio started to speak Russian because he spoke almost nothing but english with everyone.

"Viktor can I stay here for a while?"

"Uhm.. why? And why are we speaking russian?  Is it something yuuri isn't allowed to hear?" He answered.

"... yes. I'll tell you the rest later. Privately please"

"Well I think yuuri should be allowed to hear whatever you have to-"

"Please."

"... sure"

Yuuri stared at the two trying to understand from the few words viktor had taught him. After he gave up he looked at viktor. he seemed.. worried.

Viktor noticed how yurio wasn't mad. He was upset about something. Yurio meant a lot to viktor because they had the same coach and had spend a lot of time together.

Yurio walked inside and viktor showed him the guest room.

When viktor came downstairs yuuri was waiting.

"What did he say?" Asked yuuri.

"He's staying here for now, I don't know much yet but something is not completely right. He's... different."

"I hope he's okay, or that we can help him."

Dinner time came a view hours later and yuuri made katsudon because of the special occasion.
He asked viktor to talk to yurio and then they should come down for dinner,  so viktor went upstairs.

"So what's up?" Viktor asked, while he sat down next to yurio on the bed.

"You better not tell katsudon"

"Why"

"Just dont" yurio looked mad again.

" Just tell me" viktor responded.

Yurio looked up. That was the first time viktor had seen him crying. He immediately had a dad reaction and gave him a hug. Followed by yurio punching him in the stomach.

"Okay" said yurio
"So otabek was here. And yesterday We we're just hanging  out and he wanted  me to tour him through Russia on his last day. So I did. And we ended up on the beach, and he was pretty..."

Viktor gasped.
"Are you upset because of a crush? That's adorable!"

Yurio got red but decided to ignore Viktors comment.
"And I couldn't stop, and I... kissed him.
And then later he kissed me back..

"Yurio that's great! Are you upset he left and went home?"

"Let me tell the story and you'll find out you idiot. So its evening, he's heading towards his hotel. I'm heading home and my parents stood there, waiting for me.."

He stopped talking. Tears rolled Down his cheek. Viktor gave him a hug, even though he had no idea what happened exactly.

"And" yurio proceeded. "They sad they saw me on the beach and that they don't want me as their son if I'm like this. And they packed my backpack and threw me out. I spend the night in otabeks hotelroom, and he slept on the couch. So I knew you guys wouldn't mind. So I came here..."

Viktor gaped at yurio.  "That's awful!  I'm so sorry!" You can stay here as long as you wish yurio.

Yurio got a little smile on his face, when he heard a whistling sound of his phone.

He jumped up as fast as he could to grab it and it was exactly who he wanted it to be,  Otabek.

Otabek: I landed safe and sound a few hours ago. Are you with Viktor and yuuri?  I'll come visit you guys soon :)

Yurio automatically got a smile on his face, Viktor didn't even have to ask who texted him.

"Come yurio.  Yuuri made katsudon,  let's eat"