8. a few years later

As requested by NotNowThanks

3 years later...

Pov yurio.
I woke up in otabeks arms. I cuddled in his warm chest when I suddenly heard a loud crying.
I got out of bed and otabek woke up too. I walked into the room of our 2 year old son Taavi and got him out of bed. He started giggling. I carried him to our bedroom and placed him between me and otabek.
"Oh good morning Taavi." Otabek said.
"And good morning beautiful" he kissed my forehead. We soon got up and made breakfast. I wanted to give my son a better childhood then I had. So I spoiled him. Today i spoiled him by making pancakes. Otabek made sure I didn't spoil him too much though. We were happy... I was happy. I didn't have to be afraid and I didn't have to worry.  I apologised to yuuri and viktor because I was always so mean. I never thought relationships could be this... nice. Otabek was so sweet and kind to me. And yuuri and viktor helped me a lot as well. I still skate but otabek stopped last year.
The year after I got gold I was in the competition with katsudon and his boyfriend and got bronze. Viktor got silver and yuuri got gold. Viktor then proposed and then they stopped skating to enjoy their life as a married couple. The year after that otabek  got gold and I got silver. Phichit got bronze and this year, I'm sure I'll get gold again. Otabek and I won't push Taavi, but of course we'll try to skate with him so he can get used to the place that got his dad's together. We lived a happy life. A perfect life. Viktor and yuuri adopted a kid two years ago and she's now 3 years old. She's really adorable.
We often have play-dates and those two really get along. Maybe later there'll be friendship. Or more. We often go on double-dates with viktor and yuuri, and drop off the kids with yakov.  I'm planning on retiring next year. I want to see every step our boy is making. My theme this year is peace.
Because it's something I have been experiencing the last year and it's something I never experienced before. Happiness and peace controls me instead of anger. I've learned to trust people and normal people don't try to hurt you mentally or physically and I shouldn't worry about people doing that. If I kept being the way I was, I'd never have any friends but now I have more then ever. I remember going to sleep and waking up to hear my parents fight or something stupid like that. Sounds of bottles thrown against the wall. I didn't want that to happen to Taavi.
I suggested the name Taavi. It's a Russian name that stands for adored.
I adore my son.
I love him.
I'm happy.
I'm at peace.

The end