5. awkward...

"Sooooooo" viktor laughed.  should we leave you two alone? I'm sorry we don't have two guestrooms so you need to share"
Yuuri giggled and looked at viktor.

Yurio's face turned red and his eye flinched as he looked mad at Yuuri and viktor.

Otabek looked at Yurio and smiled softly.

"I think Yurio just let's me sleep on the couch."

After he heard that Yurio felt guilty.

"N-no.. its okay..." he looked at otabek

There was an awkward silence.

Until Yuuri whispered something in Viktors ear. Viktor looked at Yuuri and then excused himself and Yuuri. Yuuri started giggling And the walked away.

"Come uh... I'll show you where the room is." Yurio's face got slightly back to normal.

Otabek followed him.

It was a big room with a bed for two, a tiny tv, a closet and a desk.
The two sat on the bed and started watching TV.

Otabek noticed a few minutes later that Yurio was using him as a pillow, and he kissed his cheek. Yurio turned around and gave him a kiss. He put his hand around Otabek his neck and played with his hair while otabek put his hands low on Yurio's waist. Yurio (who was 16 now) and otabek had a 2 year age difference.

Yurio pulled otabek closer and let one hand rest on otabeks chest. Then he suddenly pushed away and looked away too.

"... sorry it's ju-"

"Yurio. It's okay. Remember? We'll take this as slow as you want."

"I... lo.. lo.. ve"

"I love you too yurio" otabek smiled.

"But it still feels weird..."

"Yurio you don't have to explain. I understand and it's fine."

"... okay..."

Yurio stood up and said he wanted to go to bed.
A few minutes later they were in bed, otabek as far away as possible because yurio was unpredictable. He suddenly heard a loud snoring as he laid back to normal. He suddenly felt an arm around him as yurio pulled him closer in his sleep.
Otabek smiled and put is arms around yurio,  he kissed his forehead and a few minutes later he fell asleep as well.

"Helloooooooo?" Viktor banged on the door. "Can I come iiiiiiiiiin? Or are you... busy? ;)"

"Viktor! You're being creepy they'll come out eventually." That was yuuri.  Yurio woke up and saw Otabek, still sleeping, with his arms around yurio.
He quickly stood up, was happy to see that his clothes were still on, and left the room.

"Oi idiots be quiet, Otabek is still asleep" he whispered in a mad tone.

"Sorry yurio" he heard from the laundry room. "Viktor likes to be a creep apparently."

"Hey! I Not A Creep! How dare you?" Viktor said overdramatic. "Anyways.  We should wake him up for breakfast."

"Fine but ill do it" yurio walked back in the room. "Hmm" how to wake him up..." yurio thought for a while and then picked up the bed and let Otabek roll of.

"Aaaagggh!" Otabek yelled. "what the hell?" Then he saw yurio with a grin on his face. "Morning" he said and walked out of the room.