Chapter 1

I've been standing here my whole life
Everything I've seen twice
Now it's time I realize

Nightcore Runnin' : Adam Lambert

Chapter 1 - Today's The Day 

Gotham City

July 4, 12:00 EDT

It was a nice, warm summer. Family's grilling, kids running around having fun, and birds singing their songs. A nice, peaceful day. It lasted a good while.

Children's screams were heard. A family looked behind them to see a flash of blue. Next thing they knew, they were covered in ice. Mr.Freeze pointed a gun like machine at the family's, freezing them to their deaths.

"Enjoying family time?"

He said as he freezes a family in front of him.

"My family has other plans."

As he walked down the rock he was on, he pointed it at the other people and pressed the button. A bat-r-ring shot out from the side hitting the machine.

"Well if it isn't the bat. I was wondering whe-"

He turned around to see nothing. Laughter rang out into the silent air. A blur of red and black came above him and landed on his glass head. He then jumped off and shot out two bird-rings at Mr.Freeze, successively knocking him over and hitting his glass head.

"Well if it isn't the boy wonder."

He said as he stood.

"The bat sent you to drag me off to prison? Frankly, I'm underwhelmed."

Robin sighed and in a hurried, inpatient voice he said,

"Great, but I'm kinda in a hurry here."

Mr.Freeze grinned.

"Kids... Always in such a rush."

Robin frowned at him.

"Not talking to you.."

Mr.Freeze lost his grin and turned around in shock. A black shadow shot in the air and spread his wings out. He aimed his fist right at Mr.Freeze's face.

Star City 

July 4, 09:01 PDT

Green Arrow and Speedy stood on top of the high bridge shooting at Freeze Jr.

"Finally. What does a guy have to do to get some attention around here."

He said as he made an ice block and shot it at them.

"You're telling me he is only doing this for attention?"

Speedy said, as he ran down the ledge and shot another arrow at him doing a forward flip, dodging the block of ice. The arrow hit Junior's face knocking him out. Green Arrow stood next to Speedy.

"Kid had a glass jaw."

"Hilarious.. Now can we go?" Speedy said impatiently.

 "Today's the Day."

Pearl Harbor 
July 4, 06:02 HST

A woman shot ice at the two Atlantic men. She froze one of the men while the other ran towards her. The man wearing orange broke free and said, "Don't tell me you aren't excited."

The boy in red replied, "Right now my king, I'm more focus at the matter at hand."

The women dress in blue shot more ice at them. The boy in red did a flip to avoid the ice. He than let his water weapon freeze and hit the women in the face.