Chapter 2

You guys can thank IAmHamiiltrash for inspiring me to write again XD

You say you wanted more
What are you waiting for?
I'm not running
From you

The Kill (Bury Me) : Thirty Seconds to Mars

Chapter 2 - Night and Early morning
~~~~~~~~
Danny could see the white figure. It was standing right in front of him. It was blurry and far but maybe if he stretched his arm out, he could touch it.

Slowly the figure was disappearing, and so was the light. Danny's eyes widen. He understood now. That figure was like his light. But if that was so, why are they disappearing?

'We don't need them.'

His breath became shallow and he could see the fog coming from his mouth. It had gotten colder. The warmth leaving with the figure.

'But I want them.' His voice came out so small. It sounded terrified.

'Don't be selfish. That's what makes them leave.'

Danny's eyes widen. Tears glistened near the corner of his eyes. Slowly during the conversation, his arm started stretching outward. To reach the light and warmth once again. Just one more time.

It slowly became darker around him and soon, the atmosphere did the same. Arms wrapped around his waist causing him to jump.

'It's okay. I'll never leave you'

Danny's eyes closed. His blue eyes not wanting to see his light disappear forever.

"Danny...... my voice...."

His eyes shot open. The light was coming back.

"Danny.... to my voice....... Listen...."

The arms around his waist started fading. The warmth came back. He could feel it on his face.

'He can't save you forever' The voice sneered.

"But he can save me right now"

"Danny listen to my voice. Come on Danny wake up for me. Listen to my voice."

He smiled. He could always count on his light.

^^^^^^^

Dick heard mumbling. Then he heard a whisper, followed by a loud thump. Being trained by the bat, he reacted instantly. Grabbing the bird-a-ring from under his pillow, he rolled over and went into defense position.

His eyes widen when he saw the door to his room was open and standing by his desk was Danny, with his right arm stretched out. He froze, looking at him.

Danny's eyes were closed but he was frowning. There were dried up tears on his cheek. He had been crying. Dick dropped his position and put the bird-a-ring on his desk.

He walked towards Danny and grabbed his out stretched hand. He started leading him towards the bed.

"Danny wake up for me. Come on wake up."