Introduction

DISCLAIMER:

Before you start reading this. I would like to apologize for any confusion regarding the POV's and any spelling and/or grammar mistakes I have made on this story of mine. I am currently in a journey to edit all the chapters. Please bear with me! I hope you enjoy reading my short story.

* * * 

A video camera turned on and a girl with brown hair and brown eyes who was wearing a hoodie and some sweatpants said "Hi, my name is Amber Heavens, I'm 27 years old. I was born and raised in the small town of San Antonio, Texas along with my little brother and sister who lives with me there. Oh, did I mention I'm a huge Mahomie? Why am I telling you, my story? Good question. Well, you see that Texas boy, Austin Mahone? He changed my whole entire life. Wanna know why? It all started back in September, me and my friend Alexia were talking about Austin's latest concert back in Japan the other week--"

Flashback.

"Hey, did you hear about the last U Girl on Austin's concert?" Alexia says, "Yeah! I heard that she was like YouTube famous. I so wish I was her!" 

"Yeah, me too! But Amber don't you have like a billion followers on Twitter? You're practically famous!" Alexia adds. 

"50k Alexia, don't over exaggerate it, but still that doesn't point out the fact that I'm still one of those other fans dreaming to be a U Girl" I say to Alexia who was halfway into inhaling the whole cheeseburger. I giggle at her struggling to chew the burger as I continue to nibble on mine.

As soon as I got home that day, I rush to log on to Twitter. I see tons of new mentions. I scroll into my timeline and a bunch of tweets showed up immediately but only one particular tweet caught my eye. It was the tweet from Austin Mahone about 5 minutes ago.

"Aye! Finally on my way back to my hometown, a bit early, but so excited! Texas I will see you soon!"

I practically screamed my lungs out after reading the tweet. I was aware that Austin would come back here for his tour but didn't think it would be so soon.

I close the tab to my Twitter and open a new one to Google. I search for the most affordable tickets for his concert. I found one a little while later. It was tickets to the 5th row which is not that bad since it included backstage passes and a meet and greet with him after the concert. It cost about $300. I bought two, for me and for Alexia. The concert is on September 22nd at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. My wallet wasn't going to be happy about this, but I sure will. No regrets!

As soon as I see the 'purchased' flash up blood red on the screen, I dial Alexia's number. The moment she answers I scream out "Alexia! I finally got the tickets! Scored us backstage passes and a meet and greet with Austin!" She screamed louder than I did when I tell her that. Me and Alexia had been like sisters since 3rd grade, we've been inseparable ever since.

You see, we've been preparing for this. It's going to be the first concert we are going to go of Austin's because the last time he had a concert, we didn't have enough money, so we had been saving up for this one since we heard that San Antonio was one of the places on his tour. And we made sure we finally attend this time.

* * *

It was September 21st today and it had been almost 2 weeks since I bought the tickets to Austin's concert. Alexia went to my house for a sleepover since we both can't sleep because we were so psyched about the concert. Which was on our mind for the past 3 days, we were practically jumping around every second we think about it. And now that there were only a few more hours left till the concert we couldn't possibly think of anything but it. Our minds are about to explode!

"Oh my god Alexia! Austin just tweeted!" I scream as I read every single word on that tweet. She screams too which was a fangirling thing between the two of us and practically every fangirl out there.

"You ready San Antonio?" the tweet said.

I decided to reply to Austin's tweet.

"@AustinMahone can't wait to see you! Have a good night. Love you!"

Tweet sent. 

"Did you tweet Austin something too?" I ask out of nowhere. "Yeah! I said goodnight sweet cheeks, see you tomorrow" she says. I nod and smile at her. Typical Alexia. But she doesn't smile back instead she looks back at me with more of a puzzled look on her face with a bit of excitement. "Amber! Look at your mentions right now! Look at it quick!" she finally says. I go to my mentions and scroll over all the 'congrats' tweets. I finally scroll a bit further and see a tweet. It was from Austin to me.

"@Dj_aMeezy Thanks! I can't wait to see you there too!"

"Holy shit! Oh my god this is not real life!" I say while staring at the tweet with both wide and teary eyes on my computer screen. Although Austin already follows me, I'm still completely shocked that he replied! "Congrats Amber!" Alexia says as she too looks at the screen with a wide smile.

* * *